or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Obscure High-End Japanese Trends You're Not Cool Enough For Megathread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Obscure High-End Japanese Trends You're Not Cool Enough For Megathread - Page 17

post #241 of 406
Thread Starter 
Thanks, some good stuff there. I really like the third look (the one where he is sitting and in sandals) a lot more than I would expect to, considering he is basically wearing a bowling shirt as a mid-layer.

fifth and last looks are stellar
post #242 of 406
Hah, I like the bowling shirt look, too. That last look is so cool. Want all of it. I really like this look on the left also (it's from the full set in that link; was too lazy to post all of them)

700
post #243 of 406
Thread Starter 
http://tokyofashion.com/tokyo-fashion-week-2012-ss-pictures-reports/

Post up your favorites! Never thought to post this in the fall, but I'm sure a lot of these are available as lookbooks now, but it's kind of fun to look again through what is finally available in stores now, and how it was styled for the runway.

Whiz

1333083

1333085

Phenomenon

450


Facetasm which was sooo good

525

525

525
post #244 of 406
Please tell me that's a Facetasm chainsaw strapped to that guy's back.
post #245 of 406
tumblr_lzx0tmvC7l1qbblino1_r3_500.jpg
tumblr_lzx2dyFNGr1qbqhlg.jpg
tumblr_lzx25zY3xM1qbqhlg.jpg

I just posted my review of my most anticipated collection, Kiryuyrik AW12. It's not everything I expected and as a consumer there's not many items I'm interested in, but that's probably best for my wallet ... please check it out!

http://harajuju.tumblr.com/post/18209194339/kiryuyrik-autumn-winter-2012-full-lookbook-here
post #246 of 406
525

this is glorious. does anyone other than LN-CC Stock this stuff? excited to see piece for piece




Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Funfetti View Post

Please tell me that's a Facetasm chainsaw strapped to that guy's back.

upon looking at other pictures, that is indeed a chainsaw shaped carry-all
post #247 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

Hah, I like the bowling shirt look, too. That last look is so cool. Want all of it. I really like this look on the left also (it's from the full set in that link; was too lazy to post all of them)
700

It's the same look, only with a coat on. smile.gif
post #248 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

tumblr_lzx0tmvC7l1qbblino1_r3_500.jpg
tumblr_lzx2dyFNGr1qbqhlg.jpg
tumblr_lzx25zY3xM1qbqhlg.jpg
I just posted my review of my most anticipated collection, Kiryuyrik AW12. It's not everything I expected and as a consumer there's not many items I'm interested in, but that's probably best for my wallet ... please check it out!
http://harajuju.tumblr.com/post/18209194339/kiryuyrik-autumn-winter-2012-full-lookbook-here

I had my mind blown this Saturday when this girl I met said " ...when guys wear stuffs like Kiryu-Kiryu..."
I always thought of the pronunciation as some weird "kiryu-y-rik" shog[1].gif It is so adorable when an Asian girl says it
post #249 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

I had my mind blown this Saturday when this girl I met said " ...when guys wear stuffs like Kiryu-Kiryu..."
I always thought of the pronunciation as some weird "kiryu-y-rik" shog[1].gif It is so adorable when an Asian girl says it

I also thought that was the pronunciation haha. I was surprised to find out the truth!

Do you live in Japan?
post #250 of 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

I also thought that was the pronunciation haha. I was surprised to find out the truth!
Do you live in Japan?

Oh man I wish. I'm in the US, I was at a theater to see a play. Thank goodness that girl was a Japanese and pronounced it like I do otherwise it would have been so embarrassing when I said "Is that a 'comu de garu son' ?" We started talking about relatively "obscure high-end japanese trends' and she was poking fun at how she has never seen a Japanese guy who were lanky and gloomy enough to look good in kyruyrik. She had such a pretty name too. "My name is Naomi but since you speak Japanese you can call me Na-O-Mi (Japanese pronunciation)" inlove.gif
post #251 of 406
It's true that Kiryuyrik looks out of place on a lot of people wearing it ... I think Fukiage from HARDI-VAGUE wears it the best I've seen. It is not really a gloomy brand, though!

fukiagestyling120211_1a_s45.jpgHV-120206_001_s45.jpg
fukiagestyling1125_1a_s45.jpgfukiagestyling110114_1a_s45.jpg
post #252 of 406
yah, that shit aint gloomay, I like this new direction though...wear it like those bottom two guys. I would..
post #253 of 406
Kapital lookbooks are the best



700,5


700,5


700,5


698
post #254 of 406
Wasn't exactly sure where else to post this, does anyone know if Silver & Gold takes international orders?
post #255 of 406
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Obscure High-End Japanese Trends You're Not Cool Enough For Megathread