or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Conspiracy Theories
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Conspiracy Theories - Page 3

post #31 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
The bigger the conspiracy theory, the harder it would be to keep secret.

pro tip: if you ever think that there might be a secret conspiracy to commit nefarious or illegal deeds, count the number of civilians who would have to keep quiet to keep it under wraps. Once you get to around 10, stop counting. There's no way 10 civilians are going to be able to keep those secrets.
post #32 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
pro tip: if you ever think that there might be a secret conspiracy to commit nefarious or illegal deeds, count the number of civilians who would have to keep quiet to keep it under wraps. Once you get to around 10, stop counting. There's no way 10 civilians are going to be able to keep those secrets.

Bingo. That's why I always thought the 9/11 Truthers were nuts. It would take way too many people to pull that off and no way they would all keep it a secret. Someone would break down over the fact that so many innocent American died.
post #33 of 68
With something on the level of 9/11, I would say that even military and/or CIA people would have a lot of trouble keeping something like that under wraps. I'm sure people like that could keep a lot of things secret but nobody with any morals at all would be willing to keep it secret if the government killed 3000 innocent Americans to achieve some murky political goal.
post #34 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Bingo. That's why I always thought the 9/11 Truthers were nuts. It would take way too many people to pull that off and no way they would all keep it a secret. Someone would break down over the fact that so many innocent American died.

I think the hardcore "truthers" believe that not that many americans died, or they were robot voices or some shit?
post #35 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post
Just throwing this out there:


JEWS

Are you saying you're a believer in ZOG?
post #36 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Bingo. That's why I always thought the 9/11 Truthers were nuts. It would take way too many people to pull that off and no way they would all keep it a secret. Someone would break down over the fact that so many innocent American died.

unless the majority of the people involved were not told and details were kept confined to a few individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
With something on the level of 9/11, I would say that even military and/or CIA people would have a lot of trouble keeping something like that under wraps. I'm sure people like that could keep a lot of things secret but nobody with any morals at all would be willing to keep it secret if the government killed 3000 innocent Americans to achieve some murky political goal.

probably but keep in mind, they probably signed a NDA and so saying anything could be punishable by law. the only people that could possibly agree with killing so many innocent people would probably be Utilitarians. But I've yet to see the good taht came out of the whole incident.

Costanza is that your beauty shot? lol
post #37 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.orange View Post

probably but keep in mind, they probably signed a NDA and so saying anything could be punishable by law. the only people that could possibly agree with killing so many innocent people would probably be Utilitarians.

I seriously doubt that there would be an NDA. If you're trying to do something that secret you don't want a paper trail. I might be worried about a bullet in the head if I said anything, but not a lawsuit or jail time.

The only people who could possibly agree with killing so many innocent people in such a manner would be a sociopath, a zealot, or a person with no moral compass outside of a pathological need to follow orders.
post #38 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post
I seriously doubt that there would be an NDA. If you're trying to do something that secret you don't want a paper trail. I might be worried about a bullet in the head if I said anything, but not a lawsuit or jail time.

well you have to sign an NDA when you get hired on to the agency so my guess would be that that would be enough.

Quote:
The only people who could possibly agree with killing so many innocent people in such a manner would be a sociopath, a zealot, or a person with no moral compass outside of a pathological need to follow orders.

forgot these.
post #39 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Gander View Post
The faked moon landing conspiracy was a good one.

That it is but if you look at this new show called "Fact or Faked" it shows that it was possible to duplicate some/most of the movements but debunked it because so many people would have to be involved.
post #40 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopho View Post
Both the last Super Bowl and the NBA final were fixed.

1. Because of Ben Roethlisberger barroom antics, NFL commissioner Goodell couldn't be seen handing the NFL's championship trophy to alleged rapist. Remember it was Roethlisberger who was having the worst game of his career.

2. LeBron James disses the city of Cleveland (which really isn't that hard to do) on national television and goes on to "disappear" in the 4th quarter of games throughout the finals.

Didn't Derek Jeter a huge choker in the playoffs and world series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
meh, I just like to believe that all games are fixed. Does that make me one of them?

Lebrons 3? bad game streak does seem fishy though.... 1 game yeah we can believe, but 3?

All games are fixed especially Monday Night Football.
post #41 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
casey anthony's great grand-uncle was a member of the illuminati and they crept up the american judicial system to make sure she never serves time.

* if something happens to me, please keep this post alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
QFT

and in case some illuminati mod deletes your post, i hope he doesnt notice this one.

You guys are crazy. Freemasons watch these boards not illuminati. BTW, your credit cards accounts are closed.
post #42 of 68
I think Vox and Spoo are the same guy.
post #43 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
That it is but if you look at this new show called "Fact or Faked" it shows that it was possible to duplicate some/most of the movements but debunked it because so many people would have to be involved.

You lie to the majority of these people. Only the highest people need to know.

Also, Why the fuck have we not gone back to the moon? If lunar rock is worth more than its weight in nubile solid gold virgins, it seems that it would be a somewhat easy program to reboot with mostly off the shelf parts.
post #44 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post
You lie to the majority of these people. Only the highest people need to know.

Also, Why the fuck have we not gone back to the moon? If lunar rock is worth more than its weight in nubile solid gold virgins, it seems that it would be a somewhat easy program to reboot with mostly off the shelf parts.

Costs $450 million per mission to launch shuttle.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/...le_faq.html#10

That's just the launch. Not sure on maintenance costs, functionality of lunar modules, return costs, etc...

But if you look at the costs in relation to the military budget...
post #45 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
You guys are crazy. Freemasons watch these boards not illuminati. BTW, your credit cards accounts are closed.

some one please explain the difference between the Illuminati and the Freemasons and which one was President G.Wash in?

Please don't hurt me. Or close my bank account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post
You lie to the majority of these people. Only the highest people need to know.

Also, Why the fuck have we not gone back to the moon? If lunar rock is worth more than its weight in nubile solid gold virgins, it seems that it would be a somewhat easy program to reboot with mostly off the shelf parts.

that's what I was telling munchausen over here, that only a few select individuals can be in the know while the majority of peeps are kept in the dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake9072 View Post
Costs $450 million per mission to launch shuttle.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/kennedy/...le_faq.html#10

That's just the launch. Not sure on maintenance costs, functionality of lunar modules, return costs, etc...

But if you look at the costs in relation to the military budget...

I know! But huge military budgets give me a yob
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Conspiracy Theories