or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 624

post #9346 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

What don't you like Crat?

*not Crat!*

You have a dogged loyalty to your tailor, even though - despite your telling us of your exploits at the gym - he continually makes you look egg-shaped with broader hips than chest. The trousers seem to fit well.
post #9347 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

*not Crat!*
You have a dogged loyalty to your tailor, even though - despite your telling us of your exploits at the gym - he continually makes you look egg-shaped with broader hips than chest. The trousers seem to fit well.

Maybe its the angle to the photo is being taken from...its also an older coat, from skinnier days...next time I wear it, I'll snap a pic from chest height rather than waist height.

More casual today:
E37D818B-F2EF-4B47-9576-080137FC9217-9006-00000C91F9D313B2.jpg
post #9348 of 15904
Catching up Today After a Beautiful Weekend and a Chilly Day Today



post #9349 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

I have adopted this approach to making the most of the Great Recession:

Still looks manly, but hitting the gym is advisable.
damn. this actually looks a bit like you. a BIT like you. dont get al fuckin cocky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg View Post

New sport coat just arrived. Sorry for the out of focus pic.
20121005.png
Thoughts? Probably would not cuff the jeans IRL, but this pair is still stiff and wasn't sitting well. Also, a bit hard to tell, but belt (1.5") seems too chunky to me. Probably should have one more button undone on the shirt.
Love that damn jacket D. personally, i like the small cuff in the jawnz....and the shirt as well. dresses the jacket down a bit. welldunson.
post #9350 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

Catching up Today After a Beautiful Weekend and a Chilly Day Today

This is the first time I've ever seen you smile. You really should do it more often. Look at the difference it makes to the pictures, from on top, a man who is enjoying his clothes/his weekend/having a picture taken in colourful clothes, to down below, your default pose of a man who looks to be bored to all fuckery with his life.
post #9351 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

This is the first time I've ever seen you smile. You really should do it more often. Look at the difference it makes to the pictures, from on top, a man who is enjoying his clothes/his weekend/having a picture taken in colourful clothes, to down below, your default pose of a man who looks to be bored to all fuckery with his life.

+1
post #9352 of 15904
mr. k: shirt is too tight, pants too tapered.

nyr: colors arent working.. purple pants, bright sweater, then tweed?
post #9353 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

This is the first time I've ever seen you smile. You really should do it more often. Look at the difference it makes to the pictures, from on top, a man who is enjoying his clothes/his weekend/having a picture taken in colourful clothes, to down below, your default pose of a man who looks to be bored to all fuckery with his life.

At least he's standing (mostly) straight in the second fit. One step at a time...
post #9354 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

I like the jumper and the colour, just my 2 cents.

It's fine but not in that combo, IMHO. Besides which the far greater offence is the name that attempts to send an Ivy League, New Englandy message but which is in fact a slang word for the male appendage.
post #9355 of 15904
89491C08-F622-46B9-AECB-1A62178D5A0C-3186-000003DFC34A4E4E.jpg
post #9356 of 15904
post #9357 of 15904
Tricky - very smart, other than that scarf, which i think i saw them burning at Bob Marley's tomb.

Crat - nice. deets on jacket plz.
post #9358 of 15904


Pants are a little long, I know
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Barbour / Brooks Bros Black Fleece / J Press / Ben Silver / Incotex / Brooks Bros Alfred Sargent
post #9359 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Tricky - very smart, other than that scarf, which i think i saw them burning at Bob Marley's tomb.
Crat - nice. deets on jacket plz.

Hahaha, now if only I could channel some of his inner peace at my work.
post #9360 of 15904
Haha thanks, its a G-Star i bought as a fishing jacket. I removed all visible labels.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style