or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 63

post #931 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
donkerblauweginghamapcb.jpg

NOBD, I think I may have asked this before but is that belt RL? I've been looking for something similar for a while. Very nice.
post #932 of 16062
Spasibo, IST!

highball: this one is Suitsupply.
post #933 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
donkerblauweginghamapcb.jpg


SC source? love it.

edit: fixed quoting
post #934 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

donkerblauweginghamapcb.jpg

really great!
post #935 of 16062
^
Thanks, ThinkDerm.


* * *

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_umbrella View Post

SC source? love it.
edit: fixed quoting

Caruso.
post #936 of 16062
Is there white sleeve lining?
post #937 of 16062
NOBD, that is just great. that's the kind of look I'm always going for but never reaching.
post #938 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post

Is there white sleeve lining?

laugh.gif (<- click)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

NOBD, that is just great. that's the kind of look I'm always going for but never reaching.

Thank you, foodguy.
post #939 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

donkerblauweginghamapcb.jpg

Where to kop jeans?
post #940 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

donkerblauweginghamapcb.jpg

Jeez - where'd you get those shoes? biggrin.gif

Great look, fella.
post #941 of 16062
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Where to kop jeans?

Try looking in your Dad's closet. nest.gif

Awesome look by the way, NOBD. Just kidding about the jeans.
post #942 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

Beat up L.L. Bean Katahdin Iron Works boots..
p1040105dy.jpg

Never would've thought those Bean boots would take on so much character. Great find. Actually, I'm very impressed with your ability to cherry pick from mainstream brands in order to create your own look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post

525

Great coat. What is it?
post #943 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Where to kop jeans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

Try looking in your Dad's closet. nest.gif
Awesome look by the way, NOBD. Just kidding about the jeans.

They look a lot like the pair of Levi's 514s I'm wearing right now. I like how they have a classic, almost relaxed look, without actually being baggy. I don't imagine Levi's get a lot of love around here, though.
post #944 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Where to kop jeans?

In Arnhem. smile.gif APC New Standard.

Comparison of new, and old and washed (Click to show)
01apcnsoudennieuwvoorka.jpg

01apcnsoudennieuwachter.jpg

03apcnsoudennieuwvoorka.jpg

04apcnsoudennieuwgulpen.jpg

05apcnsoudennieuwgulpen.jpg

02apcnsoudennieuwachter.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Jeez - where'd you get those shoes? biggrin.gif
Great look, fella.

In Sluis. smile.gif C&J Belgrave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

Try looking in your Dad's closet. nest.gif
Awesome look by the way, NOBD. Just kidding about the jeans.

laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesecondprize View Post

They look a lot like the pair of Levi's 514s I'm wearing right now. I like how they have a classic, almost relaxed look, without actually being baggy. I don't imagine Levi's get a lot of love around here, though.

I've worn Levi's for more than twenty years. But every time the one I liked was worn out, they changed the fit or stopped selling it all together. I hated that.
post #945 of 16062
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrateCustomer View Post

546

It kinda looks just like Spoo, mixed with Zac Galifianakis.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style