Originally Posted by Teger
same issues we've been posting about for awhile:
- as others have said, the color scheme is off
- the aggressive pattern of the shirt itself clashes with the overall muted, fall tones of the outfit
- pants still need a hem
- shoes still too sleek for the pants
- jacket sleeves look too long
the outfit would be infinitely better with a blue shirt, and creased grey pants hemmed with cuffs to no break with a wider leg opening.
i am sorry, but i really do not see all these issues in this case.
- green and brown like a tree, blue like the sky. i think the colors are great.
- as i said, had all the items been muted, i think it would have had a very dull look.
- nope. i do not like zero break. i think it looks odd when i look down and its like i am expecting a flood. i know its the fave here, but its not for everyone. the break on these is quite minimal, and i like it.
- do not agree about shoes
- i think its the way my arms are bent, the sleeves are fine i am pretty sure.
- maybe, but i chose this shirt for a reason. as well, i chose blue pants instead of gray ones. essentially, you are saying, i should have worn a different outfit. had i wanted to wear gray pants and a blue shirt with this SC, i would have. i chose a different route, that i think is fine. also, the pants are creased, i think the shadow is hiding that.
i dont mean to sound dismissive, i have taken a good amount of constructive criticism, and i think i take it well. i just do not agree on this occasion.