or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 510

post #7636 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Weaves can get goddamn confusing to describe.

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie. Check this out: http://www.styleforum.net/t/214557/grenadine-ties-uncovered
post #7637 of 15904
gmledbet, do you have a very long torso?
The chinos seem to sit very low.
Also their cut is not to my taste, there is a lot of room, erw ... between ... your legs.
I think a fuller thigh and a less tapered leg would do you a compliment, the way they fit at the moment make you look super skinny imo.
post #7638 of 15904
jrl9YFE5YRfl6.JPG
post #7639 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post

jrl9YFE5YRfl6.JPG

 

Man I love those shoes!

post #7640 of 15904
Batesy, buddy, I appreciate you making an effort, but these half assed camera angles show us nothing and invite even less. You really can't tell shit except for color.
post #7641 of 15904
It's art, man.
post #7642 of 15904
Louis XIV, I was actually thinking that as well, very unproportional. Maybe it was the camera angle. I actually am very skinny, 6'3" 130 pounds here.
post #7643 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Batesy, buddy, I appreciate you making an effort, but these half assed camera angles show us nothing and invite even less. You really can't tell shit except for color.

Corp. toilet experienced higher than usual traffic today. I was unable to get a shot off.
post #7644 of 15904
It's very tumblr'esque - cutting edge.
post #7645 of 15904

Unfortunately my barracuta doesn't have the awesome double zip.

 

 

700

post #7646 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmledbet View Post

Louis XIV, I was actually thinking that as well, very unproportional. Maybe it was the camera angle. I actually am very skinny, 6'3" 130 pounds here.

Wow, that's indeed very skinny.
I am 5'8 and 135 pounds and have a hard time finding well fitting clothes.
Am really surprised the shirt looks good on you.
What size do you wear in the JCrew chinos?
Could you wear them higher?
If not so, maybe a higher rise pant would improve the overall impression.
post #7647 of 15904

SVB is incredibly tall and fairly skinny, good person to ask/emulate if you're trying not to look like a beanpole. I'm in a similar situation, but not to the same degree. Cuffed pants or full break, thick belts, and always wearing my jacket are my little tricks.

post #7648 of 15904
lol SvB incredibly tall
post #7649 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post


Wow, that's indeed very skinny.
I am 5'8 and 135 pounds and have a hard time finding well fitting clothes.
Am really surprised the shirt looks good on you.
What size do you wear in the JCrew chinos?
Could you wear them higher?
If not so, maybe a higher rise pant would improve the overall impression.

The pants are 28X32's. I definitely could wear them higher, they were kind of low for this picture.

post #7650 of 15904
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

No offense, but stacking is ridiculous (IMO of course).

I agree.

 

It is taken to new heights (?) by the good old boys down home.  They starch their jeans as well.

 

shudder.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style