or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 478

post #7156 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2774.jpg
IMG_2762.jpg

great shots rob, you always find awesome backdrops for your pics. love the shoes. trickers?
post #7157 of 16770
Another Day In the Lab
700
700
post #7158 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Sure, I'll bite the bait just for the heck of it. 1st, I dress to satisfy myself and I post these pictures up just to participate. I highly doubt anyone's opinion will change my aesthetic, but thanks for yoru 2 cents though. The white t shirt and jeans were worn just to run an errand. When I'm at home, I just lounge around in basketball shorts.
PS have you ever post up any outfit pictures since you seem to comment so much?
CDHagg: I wish I can be 007, bro. Alas, I'm not good looking enough (or British) frown.gif

Even that doesn't help some of us. :sulk:
post #7159 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Sure, I'll bite the bait just for the heck of it. 1st, I dress to satisfy myself and I post these pictures up just to participate. I highly doubt anyone's opinion will change my aesthetic, but thanks for yoru 2 cents though. The white t shirt and jeans were worn just to run an errand. When I'm at home, I just lounge around in basketball shorts.
PS have you ever post up any outfit pictures since you seem to comment so much?
CDHagg: I wish I can be 007, bro. Alas, I'm not good looking enough (or British) frown.gif

Hey, I don't want to change your aesthetic. I want you to stick with outfits like this one and forgo some of the other crappy ones you've been posting. Seriously, you look sharp in that photo. Some of the other ones are really facepalm.gif inducing.

No, I wouldn't want to be liable for all of the broken lcd's that would occur from looking at my horrid visage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Don't mind Rambo - he's just a cranky old bore (7)

Fixed
post #7160 of 16770
Today:
tumblr_m6z21hr8cO1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
close up of the patterns/colors:
tumblr_m6z21hr8cO1rux7jzo3_1280.jpg
post #7161 of 16770
If you're going to roll up your pants, either don't wear socks or wear some that contrast the pant better. Looks like you're wearing knickers that aren't hiked up all the way.
post #7162 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger View Post

If you're going to roll up your pants, either don't wear socks or wear some that contrast the pant better. Looks like you're wearing knickers that aren't hiked up all the way.
I have a thing for funny socks biggrin.gif
tumblr_m6z21hr8cO1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg
post #7163 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

great shots rob, you always find awesome backdrops for your pics. love the shoes. trickers?

Thanks IS. They're Alden X Leffot. First pic was under the BQE, second was a school mural in Sunset Park, and the shoe pic was from the dressing room at RRL.
post #7164 of 16770
Rob: I'll say it again...you have to be the best dressed teacher in the country. I recall my English teacher flipping out when they were trying to pass a new code that required the men to wear suits and ties. He said "they better pay me a lot more than $70,000 if they want that to happen" Hahah.
post #7165 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

x-post

Nice hat gdl. At first I thought you were holding a bunch of Foo's polo shirts in your hand.
post #7166 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice hat gdl.
At first I thought you were holding a bunch of Foo's polo shirts in your hand.

liek
post #7167 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Rob: I'll say it again...you have to be the best dressed teacher in the country. I recall my English teacher flipping out when they were trying to pass a new code that required the men to wear suits and ties. He said "they better pay me a lot more than $70,000 if they want that to happen" Hahah.

Thanks homie!
post #7168 of 16770
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Thanks IS. They're Alden X Leffot. First pic was under the BQE, second was a school mural in Sunset Park, and the shoe pic was from the dressing room at RRL.

oops, well either way, they look rockin'

thanks for the location deets. cheers.gif
post #7169 of 16770

I'm on the far right. 

 

fams.jpg

post #7170 of 16770

Best dressed! Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drichards2013 View Post

I'm on the far right. 

 

fams.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style