or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 462

post #6916 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

With a ghastly pair of shorts to match.
.

With laughter, yes, they do look silly. But, these shorts are an old pair of Patagonia hiking shorts which , for practical purposes, have very roomy legs. Admittedly, not stylish. (They were perfect, a couple of years ago, when hiking in the White Mountains.) If I was going somewhere special, I'd wear a more slim fitting pair of shorts. FYI, I was just messing around in the garden and hence, the beat up old pair of mocs. Apologies if they offended you. By the bye, have we ever seen a post featuring pictures of yourself and your attire?
post #6917 of 16825

CP, they weren't that awful. And the shirt was nice. 

post #6918 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post

Wore this to my friends 30th birthday dinner then out for drinks.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

20120701_014404-1-1.jpg

 

The ethereal glowing eyes really set off the whole ensemble.

post #6919 of 16825
Just a friendly reminder that voting for the Epaulet Shirt Contest ends today.

It's a tight race between me, SVB and somebody's girlfriend. Here's to hoping the best-dressed man wins! smile.gif
post #6920 of 16825

Today:

 

full.jpg

post #6921 of 16825
French Blues and Jacks Today
700
671
263
post #6922 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

have a happy 4th of July!
547
234 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
593

Edited by gettoasty - 7/3/12 at 10:19pm
post #6923 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

French Blues and Jacks Today
700
671
263
I really like this, Mr. K! The white makes the blue pops out even more.
post #6924 of 16825
Yesterday and today:

I know today wasn't really "casual", but this is the only thread I post in on MC.

tumblr_m6kkk3K4ng1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6kkk3K4ng1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6m34nETmx1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m6m34nETmx1rux7jzo2_1280.jpg
post #6925 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Yesterday and today:
I know today wasn't really "casual", but this is the only thread I post in on MC.
tumblr_m6m34nETmx1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
 

 

looks like you're wearing your wallet in your pocket square pocket. what happens if you undo the top button? it seems to be a little tight, suggesting that your lapels will bulge out...

nice fabric and colour matching, though.

post #6926 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

French Blues and Jacks Today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
700
671
263


fixed it.

j6NDh89k8cL4e.png

Why don't you ever stand straight? Is it your bedroom floor?
post #6927 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

looks like you're wearing your wallet in your pocket square pocket. what happens if you undo the top button? it seems to be a little tight, suggesting that your lapels will bulge out...
nice fabric and colour matching, though.
Why would I undo the top button unless I'm going to take it off? It's not a 3 roll onto 2.

The jacket fits fine and is not restricted at all. I prefer a more slim cut as oppose to relaxed fit.
post #6928 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Why would I undo the top button unless I'm going to take it off? It's not a 3 roll onto 2.
The jacket fits fine and is not restricted at all. I prefer a more slim cut as oppose to relaxed fit.

Stand your ground mate. I also like a 'hard three' jacket but there are many on here who just don't get the concept.
Your top pocket does look swollen by your pocket square. Not sure what's going on there?
post #6929 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post

[/spoiler]
fixed it.
j6NDh89k8cL4e.png
Why don't you ever stand straight? Is it your bedroom floor?

Can't a man lean in peace? Is nothing sacred on this forum?
post #6930 of 16825
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

Stand your ground mate. I also like a 'hard three' jacket but there are many on here who just don't get the concept.
Your top pocket does look swollen by your pocket square. Not sure what's going on there?
Perhaps that pocket is just too small? I guess I'll be buying pocket squares for kids for them to fit properly.

Hard three jacket is something I dig, but it's not really aesthetic. Although I grew to really like the mod scene, good sir.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style