or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 329

post #4921 of 16142
719

RLPL
RLPL
LVC '47 501
Alden
post #4922 of 16142

that's a fantastic ensemble furo

post #4923 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
719

RLPL
RLPL
LVC '47 501
Alden

This is really good. It would be perfect with a different pair of boots. Just not a huge Indy boot fan, but that's just me.
post #4924 of 16142
That jacket is the tits. Better pics plz
post #4925 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Quit dressin like a f**king white guy

lol8[1].gif bright colors attract them, teh wimminz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

pretty sure nore is just tan, bro uhoh.gif

lol8[1].gif it was 105 that day (note pit moisture)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

not sure if serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Ok, I lol'ed.

lol8[1].gif
post #4926 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

That jacket is the tits. Better pics plz

Can't do much with the lighting here, may try to get a shot when I get home...

415623
post #4927 of 16142

I still want to know how Rambo knew Furo was a vet just by the way he was standing.

post #4928 of 16142
Jacket looks tuff, yet buttery.
post #4929 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

AM

PM, 162-0?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


1f0e8d2e.jpg

 


Like first fit. Second hat needs burned.

 

post #4930 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Like first fit. Second hat needs burned.

I don't get Met hate. Pity? Yes. Sympathy? Yes, but hate for being a Met fan? That's kind of like being jealous of a homeless guy cause he's got no mortgage.

Today, sweater is JCrew, pants Epaulet (plum rivet chino, pic not so evident), JP
67d4ae36.jpg
post #4931 of 16142
Another crap pic.
1518895
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Patrik Ervell navy moleskin field jacket / Mark McNairy univ stripe OCBD / APC Petit Standard / Brooks Bros chukkas / (moscot lemtosh in hand)
post #4932 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

I don't get Met hate. Pity? Yes. Sympathy? Yes, but hate for being a Met fan? That's kind of like being jealous of a homeless guy cause he's got no mortgage.
Today, sweater is JCrew, pants Epaulet (plum rivet chino, pic not so evident), JP Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
67d4ae36.jpg


I like the plum and white shoes. Good combo.

What's the census on sweater length, in general? Many of my sweaters fit me similar in length to yours, but I always feel like they are short and pull them down thru the day. Then I get worried about stretching them ffffuuuu.gif it's vicious...

Side note, what was the brand of the orange pants? I didn't see a side seam looked odd. Could just be the pic tho.
post #4933 of 16142
Quote:
Originally Posted by claerion View Post

I like the plum and white shoes. Good combo.
What's the census on sweater length, in general? Many of my sweaters fit me similar in length to yours, but I always feel like they are short and pull them down thru the day. Then I get worried about stretching them ffffuuuu.gif it's vicious...
Side note, what was the brand of the orange pants? I didn't see a side seam looked odd. Could just be the pic tho.

Tanks man. Yea, the sweater is a size small that got stretched to shit. So I washed and dried it (its cotton cashmere) and the body fits better, but yea, every time I went to pick up my kids I felt like a Mob wife at a Belmar nightclub.

The orange pants are Epaulet Walt Twill Chinos. There is a side seam. The pics taken at my school have shitty lighting, so it may not have come out.
post #4934 of 16142
Hi guys

Apologies for iPhone pics, critique welcome:

Uploaded with Snapbucket

Uploaded with Snapbucket
post #4935 of 16142

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Like first fit. Second hat needs burned.

I don't get Met hate. Pity? Yes. Sympathy? Yes, but hate for being a Met fan? That's kind of like being jealous of a homeless guy cause he's got no mortgage.
 



You think you've got it tough being a Mets fan?

 

I live in Houston. The Astros have got to be the worst sports team since the first olympics were held in Ancient Greece.

 

btw, do you use a tripod or you daughter for pictures?  Or do you just grab random strangers?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style