or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 21

post #301 of 15922
What Are You Whistling Right Now
post #302 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Bug View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
500

Here's my first take on WAYWRN.

It's a start. But let me give you the Inner Circle secret guide to WAYRN acceptance:

worry the photo as much as the clothes. Get it in focus, get good light (outside is great)
avoid bathrooms, avoid trash cans, avoid showing messy rooms, extra credit for rye or
rose in the photo, in general look like you are having a good time...

Especially the lighting and the focus.
post #303 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_timothy View Post


It's a start. But let me give you the Inner Circle secret guide to WAYRN acceptance:
...
avoid bathrooms...

Where have you been?
post #304 of 15922

Click to enlarge...

 

2011.07.26

 

(Is this edging too far into SWD to qualify for this thread?)


Edited by kgmessier - 7/27/11 at 4:24am
post #305 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

What Are You Whistling Right Now

Thanks!
post #306 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_timothy View Post


It's a start. But let me give you the Inner Circle secret guide to WAYRN acceptance:

worry the photo as much as the clothes. Get it in focus, get good light (outside is great)
avoid bathrooms, avoid trash cans, avoid showing messy rooms, extra credit for rye or
rose in the photo, in general look like you are having a good time...

Especially the lighting and the focus.

Thanks for the initiation ! I'll keep that in mind next time.
post #307 of 15922

x-posting from the main thread; this one sort of crosses the casual line with the shirt:

 

 

6eQab.jpg

post #308 of 15922
HOTLANTA with da DAWG!

Picture264.jpg
Picture288.jpg

Thanks for the kind southern hospitality. Need to make that movie.

Deets: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Picture291-1.jpg
post #309 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neofinitia View Post

HOTLANTA with da DAWG!

Picture264.jpg
Picture288.jpg

Thanks for the kind southern hospitality. Need to make that movie.

Deets: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Picture291-1.jpg


"I put on for my city... on, on for my city..."
post #310 of 15922
500

who made these?
post #311 of 15922
Are they not Gucci? ^
post #312 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neofinitia View Post


HOTLANTA with da DAWG!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Picture264.jpg

 

 

Looks like you're having fun!

 

Liking most of both your looks here too, esp. dawg's jacket. His shirt has a touch too much navy in it for me, and I think a cream shirt would work better for your look. But this is just nitpicking really. :)

post #313 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azul View Post

500

who made these?

those are HOT..........where to buy???
post #314 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post


those are HOT..........where to buy???

These are definitely Gucci. I saw them (or their "updated" counterparts) in the Gucci store a couple months back. Just shy of a 4 figure price tag if I remember correctly. If you wear in the neighborhood of a 9.5D just wait for Spoo to get tired of them and you can kop for a reasonable price.
post #315 of 15922
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post


These are definitely Gucci. I saw them (or their "updated" counterparts) in the Gucci store a couple months back. Just shy of a 4 figure price tag if I remember correctly. If you wear in the neighborhood of a 9.5D just wait for Spoo to get tired of them and you can kop for a reasonable price.

Nice,,,I wear a 9,5D.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style