or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 113

post #1681 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

IMG_0746.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg
IMG_0750-1.jpg

Rob, the tie looks great with the tie. Are those your 3Sixteen jeans?
post #1682 of 15801
Interesting stuff. I'm gonna start hanging around here.
post #1683 of 15801
mc4ak.jpg
post #1684 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

I don't see that. Care to elaborate? There must be some context here that I am not aware of. That jacket is great.

+1

I think he means the scarf.

TB - lay off the puffer hate! Loved these jackets since I saw an American werewolf in London.

Not a fan of the angled zipper, but otherwise this is great. Are those jeans or chinos?
post #1685 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Warning: mutant! (Click to show)
mc4ak.jpg

I like- but the shoes look like some kind of mutant frankenstein tassel loafers.

So, it looks like puffer jackets work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i-xcnfmgq-XL.jpg

S***. I'm spending too much time on the internet. Nice jacket. I do really like Michael Bastian's work for Gant.
Edited by james_timothy - 11/23/11 at 9:22pm
post #1686 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal View Post

That jacket is sweeeeeet...

I dissent. To me, it's really awful.
post #1687 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

cross-posting:
Isaia004.jpg
Isaia006.jpg
Isaia007.jpg

Very faddishly short and close-fitting jacket.
Also, the pockets seem too low. This is an example
of why I haven't bought any Isaia in the last few years.
post #1688 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_timothy View Post

I like- but the shoes look like some kind of mutant frankenstein tassel loafers.
So, it looks like puffer jackets work.

Thanks, those frankenstein tassel loafers are actually boots, pics in spoiler. One of my favorite purchases ever without a doubt.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

6BUPL.jpg
OvoZG.jpg

post #1689 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post

Very faddishly short and close-fitting jacket.
Also, the pockets seem too low. This is an example
of why I haven't bought any Isaia in the last few years.

Really? The jacket looks to end at the SF-approved middle of his palms.
post #1690 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Really? The jacket looks to end at the SF-approved middle of his palms.

I agree that the length is fine.
post #1691 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post

Thanks, those frankenstein tassel loafers are actually boots, pics in spoiler. One of my favorite purchases ever without a doubt. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
6BUPL.jpg
OvoZG.jpg

Not my thing, but I can see how they can be loved, in that way of the slightly oddball MMM stuff.

I definitely prefer them to tassel loafers.
post #1692 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatecloths View Post

fluffy, warm looking jacket (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

i-xcnfmgq-XL.jpg

Intergalactic sex object brought to earth to break down barriers between hetero and homosexuality.

Is this a way of saying you are attracted to F. Corbera?
post #1693 of 15801


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

Rob, the tie looks great with the tie.


Agreed. Also gotta say the left and right shoes match each other nicely.

 

 

post #1694 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_umbrella View Post

TB - lay off the puffer hate! Loved these jackets since I saw an American werewolf in London.

laugh.gif
post #1695 of 15801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

Rob, the tie looks great with the tie. Are those your 3Sixteen jeans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

Agreed. Also gotta say the left and right shoes match each other nicely.

LOL, thanks. Jeans are Levis 511 by Billy Reid. The 3Sixteens are a little more snug.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style