or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 1068

post #16006 of 16765

@Isolation needs a helluva haircut.

post #16007 of 16765

I'l be honest I am too anxious about speaking cantonese to a local hairdresser.

post #16008 of 16765
Cantonese lesson number one:

At the barber – "Please just a little off the top." DEE-YOU LAY LOW MOE WAH.
post #16009 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post

Cantonese lesson number one:

At the barber – "Please just a little off the top." DEE-YOU LAY LOW MOE WAH.

 

:)

 

That might get your head taken off your shoulders.

post #16010 of 16765
Would still be an improvement over that fucking crash helmet.
post #16011 of 16765

You guys are so mean I just want some comments on the outfit =[ I'm cutting my head out next time.

post #16012 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

Would still be an improvement over that fucking crash helmet.

Is it really necessary to be so rude?
post #16013 of 16765

Ahahhahhaha. Too late.


Dude, the hair is part of the style. It can make the best outfit look stupid. No offense, but what you're wearing is pretty plain. Hard to comment without seeing shoes and yeah the belt doesn't really add much. Jacket is meh.

post #16014 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianiceman View Post

Would still be an improvement over that fucking crash helmet.

Is it really necessary to be so rude?

For Ian? Apparently, yes.
post #16015 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

For Ian? Apparently, yes.

And the sad thing is he probably thinks he's being funny.
post #16016 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

And the sad thing is he probably thinks he's being funny.

Not funny in the least.

I like Isolation and I might even have complimented some of his pics in the past. He seems genuine and receptive to critique when its offered ...

Except

His barnet is an abomination and I've mentioned this in the past. Like all critique he can choose to accept or ignore, but clearly I'm far from alone in thinking this. The fact that he bridles at being compared to Bieber - when even Bieber has discarded his pre-pubescent pudding bowl - inspired me to apply some tough love!
post #16017 of 16765

I actually did have a haircut since last time I posted photos and was advised to, but then... it grew back out. My hair grows ridiculously quick. My hours actually make it really hard for me to get to hairdresser appointments too, since I wake up at 5PM and sleep at like 10AM. :S

 

I'll book a haircut first thing I get back to the UK I think. This hair is definitely getting a bit too wild.

post #16018 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolation View Post

I actually did have a haircut since last time I posted photos and was advised to, but then... it grew back out. My hair grows ridiculously quick. My hours actually make it really hard for me to get to hairdresser appointments too, since I wake up at 5PM and sleep at like 10AM. :S

I'll book a haircut first thing I get back to the UK I think. This hair is definitely getting a bit too wild.

Are you trading London market at HK or something?

Get a hair cut every month at least. Once middle age hits and your hair starts thinning, you will look pathetic with your current hairdo.

The outfit looks okay. Way too heavy to walk outside for Hong Kong in my opinion.

Maybe consult with the Armoury guys, who all regularly survived wearing tweed in HK. Bikram yoga iGents.
post #16019 of 16765
Been a while boys, tons of cotton with a bit of linen thrown in today.







Brooks Brother SC and Chinos, J Crew square, Hilfiger shirt, AE Weybridge, Pantherella, Martin Dingman belt.
post #16020 of 16765
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

Is it really necessary to be so rude?

That is Ians way. Glad Isolation did not take it poorly, as he justifiably could have.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style