or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 107

post #1591 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

I like, details please.
post #1592 of 16610
490
post #1593 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

490

Again, I like your casual fits...despite the "I'm trying very hard not to poo" look.
post #1594 of 16610
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

490

confused.gif
post #1595 of 16610
Thanks Irate. I was trying to DTO Mr. K. Unfortunately for him, I doubt he also shits diamonds.
post #1596 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

Thanks Irate. I was trying to DTO Mr. K. Unfortunately for him, I doubt he also shits diamonds.

350
post #1597 of 16610
It was implied I should post this here rather than in the OG WAYWT

678
post #1598 of 16610
Really boring. Approved.
post #1599 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post

It was implied I should post this here rather than in the OG WAYWT

Welcome, sir. I like your shoes. fing02[1].gif
post #1600 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

Thanks Irate. I was trying to DTO Mr. K. Unfortunately for him, I doubt he also shits diamonds.

If I could shit diamonds, I am pretty sure I would not be posting fit pics here, but would be traveling the world.
post #1601 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

If I could shit diamonds, I am pretty sure I would not be posting fit pics here, but would be traveling the world.

You tire of it quickly, trust me.
post #1602 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post

You tire of it quickly, trust me.

Diamonds are sharp and tear the crap out of your bum.
post #1603 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_timothy View Post

Really boring. Approved.

+1
post #1604 of 16610
Thread Starter 
lol
post #1605 of 16610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post


If I could shit diamonds, I am pretty sure I would not be posting fit pics here, but would be traveling the world.


Trying to find an enterologist that could fix you?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style