or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 984

post #14746 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

How do these swaters run: small, TTS, large?   Consider buying one.
Thank you.

I wear a 39/40 jacket. The sweater that I am wearing is a 40. As you can see, there is extra material in my upper arms and chest. I wish I could have had the opportunity to try on a 38 to compare. Of course, the danger is not having flexibility to move the arms. The sleeves are very close fitting. You would not want to wear a collared shirt under this sweater. (Besides, who'd see it?)

This is a heavy sweater. Underneath, I wear a Patagonia base layer. And that is plenty warm. Yesterday, the wind chills were in the lower teens, and this sweater, worn under a light shell, offered perfect protection and warmth.
post #14747 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post


I wear a 39/40 jacket. The sweater that I am wearing is a 40. As you can see, there is extra material in my upper arms and chest. I wish I could have had the opportunity to try on a 38 to compare. Of course, the danger is not having flexibility to move the arms. The sleeves are very close fitting. You would not want to wear a collared shirt under this sweater. (Besides, who'd see it?)

This is a heavy sweater. Underneath, I wear a Patagonia base layer. And that is plenty warm. Yesterday, the wind chills were in the lower teens, and this sweater, worn under a light shell, offered perfect protection and warmth.

Thanks CP, they say the sweaters fit snug, so that matches what you said.

Very helpful, thanks again.

post #14748 of 16365
@chocsosa what jeans are those? Did you have them slimmed? Looks great.
post #14749 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bateman View Post

@chocsosa what jeans are those? Did you have them slimmed? Looks great.


Thanks P! Seven for all Mankind, the slimmy cut! Not really.. just had them hem them a little.. for me this brand works because they are long enough for my 39 inseam..most denim's come too short with a hell of a high rise..know any other brands that might work for my long legs?

post #14750 of 16365

From Sunday

 

 

 


 

Details. (Click to show)

 

post #14751 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
 

New jacket (please ignore all the dead plants):

 

 

Nice coat. Who's it from?

post #14752 of 16365
The cardi and jacket kinda feel like either/or in this combination. I think I'd choose the cardi. I'd like to see the jacket in a denim fit, though.
post #14753 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiristol View Post

Nice coat. Who's it from?

Thanks! It's a Barbour Heritage Liddesdale, got it during the recent sale at endclothing.com.
post #14754 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

Thanks! It's a Barbour Heritage Liddesdale, got it during the recent sale at endclothing.com.

a lot of new Barbour's about to be unleashed from the End sale!
post #14755 of 16365
From last days, same bottom, different top.

parka1_zps0118adaa.jpg

parka2_zps78acd5c8.jpg

peacoat1_zps122b4483.jpg

peacoat2_zpsf43304b0.jpg
post #14756 of 16365
Denim & whatnot

post #14757 of 16365
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Denim & whatnot Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

]

Everything looks great. But, the socks are what I like the best. That pocket square adds a nice touch of dash to the overall look.
post #14758 of 16365


SNS Herning Stark, Maroon
JCrew Vintage Oxford, Blue
Levi's 514 in raw, Japanese Selvage
Alden Natural CXL Indy Boot
post #14759 of 16365
s
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Denim & whatnot


Details on the denim please? Looks great!
post #14760 of 16365
X-post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Visited the tailor today

11125245755_83619e1c04_c.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
11125410243_9431a030db_z.jpg

11125257836_1da6fccc6c_z.jpg

11125258656_5334f76120_c.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style