or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 882

post #13216 of 16824

I still can't bring myself to buy $300+ shirts. I can on shoes ($750 for Shell as my latest purchase) but those last longer than linen shirts I'd imagine.

 

Not knocking it in any way. Nice shirt.

post #13217 of 16824
If you get one Piccolo and two or three Luxire's, you get a reasonable average : ). I don't think Luxire offers any of Piccolo's fabrics. He's got pretty unique stuff.
post #13218 of 16824

Out to dinner with some friends tonight!


Jacket Buttoned for fit reference! Kept it unbuttoned most of the time though.

 

Any shots you think I should remove/add in the future posts?

post #13219 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demean View Post

Out to dinner with some friends tonight!












Jacket Buttoned for fit reference! Kept it unbuttoned most of the time though.



Any shots you think I should remove/add in the future posts?

love this
post #13220 of 16824

As long as you keep them as awesome, no. Maybe a spoiler.

post #13221 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

If you get one Piccolo and two or three Luxire's, you get a reasonable average : ). I don't think Luxire offers any of Piccolo's fabrics. He's got pretty unique stuff.

 

Where do you get yours from?
post #13222 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

As long as you keep them as awesome, no. Maybe a spoiler.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post


love this

 Thanks :) I attempted a spoiler but failed miserably!

post #13223 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post


Frans Boone.
post #13224 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Frans Boone is awesome!!
post #13225 of 16824
Demeane, that is really strong. Well done.
post #13226 of 16824
I never look at SW&D so I'm not sure if this pic should be here or over there?

Anyway, from last week - Bradley Wiggins for Fred Perry, Levi's 501s, adidas Gazelles, Rolex Yachtmaster. (Not seen - Ray Ban Wayfarers!)

post #13227 of 16824
Bradley Wiggins like the cyclist?
post #13228 of 16824
Yes! He claims to like the mod style and has a line of Fred Perry stuff, a couple of things look good to me, sort of retro cycling gear. I also got a white polo with broad red and blue cuffs.
post #13229 of 16824
Yes! He claims to like the mod style and has a line of Fred Perry stuff, a couple of things look good to me, sort of retro cycling gear. I also got a white polo with broad red and blue cuffs.
post #13230 of 16824
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style