or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 863

post #12931 of 16351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post



 

Boom. That's really great, Crat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


proportions on this are really unflattering

I felt the same way. Might be his posture but I'm not entirely sure.

post #12932 of 16351

A belated birthday meet up with my parents at the British Museum last Sunday.
post #12933 of 16351
great stuff, TTO & NOBD. maybe i need to get a user name with all caps to improve my look.
post #12934 of 16351

Any feedback is more than welcome.

 

 

 

With white jeans and bit loafers. (Click to show)

post #12935 of 16351

Some of the recent stuff is the kind of stuff I like to see. Crat, YRR, Jermyn - home-runs. 

post #12936 of 16351
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post

Any feedback is more than welcome.




With white jeans and bit loafers. (Click to show)


I would have done a light blue or white/blue stripe button down and brown loafers (any shade would prob do, but I'd done saddle or some such color)... my $ 0.02
post #12937 of 16351

Thanks, Mr. Jester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal View Post


I would have done a light blue or white/blue stripe button down and brown loafers (any shade would prob do, but I'd done saddle or some such color)... my $ 0.02


Thanks for the feedback. I might have done a light blue shirt, but I didn't have one ironed. I do agree -- this would work as well with a blue OCBD or perhaps a blue/white bengal stripe poplin shirt with a spread collar -- I'm trying to get a few more of the first, and I'd really like one of the second.

 

I did do brown shoes -- saddle would have been cool, but these dark brown ones are new and I wanted to take them out. The pictures came out a little bluish -- they're actually brown with gold hardware. Ironically, given that the rain was pouring down after I'd taken these pics, I switched to lighter brown loafers because I didn't want to wear slippery new leather soles in the rain.

post #12938 of 16351
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkThomas View Post

 

I felt the same way. Might be his posture but I'm not entirely sure.


This has been brought up before. I have very broad, forward, sloped shoulders. Even though I'm standing relatively straight it can give the appearance of hunching, if that's what you are referring too.

post #12939 of 16351
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuasaussey View Post


This has been brought up before. I have very broad, forward, sloped shoulders. Even though I'm standing relatively straight it can give the appearance of hunching, if that's what you are referring too.

That makes sense.
post #12940 of 16351
Casual Friday, first day of winter tomorrow...





Coat: Herringbone Sydney
Cardi: Country Road
Shirt: Kamakura OCBD
Denim: GStar Raw
Shoes: Meermin Chukkas
post #12941 of 16351
Nice casual look HC, though IMO jacket is more suiting as opposed to jacketing.
post #12942 of 16351
quite nice, HC.
post #12943 of 16351

Shoes are brown, but lighting's bad. (Grey-brown M&S SC, lilac check M&S shirt, white handmade PS, dark indigo Uniqlo jeans, brown Loake chukkas.)

 

post #12944 of 16351

I know a lot of people who would say, 'oh, you can't wear a polo with a SC!', but I think it looks cool in a drug cartel boss kind of way! smile.gif

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by YRR92 View Post

post #12945 of 16351
Casual day when it was sunny out the other day. Enjoy your weekend folks


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style