or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 858

post #12856 of 16343
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

1. My post was about you guys getting played by gettoasty
2. About the notion that I am not respecting your opinions or critiques. Excuse my french but Get THE FUKK out of here with that shit. When you were constantly throwing bitchfests and snarky critiques over at SWD I was possibly your only sole defender and came to your aid numerous times even when I disagreed with you. Shit a few pages back I let Teger know he was wrong for his reply to your critique. I defend people's right to offer critique no matter how stupid I think it is (Which by the way I think most of yours are)

so again... you proved my point.

Go read what was happening there again. I wasn't the one who started it. As for gettoasty and whatever his post meant - I'm not going to read every B&S thread out there. I still don't get the joke and I don't care for it. Critique is one thing, you may agree or disagree with it, but you (and others) have no right to start calling people names. I never did and still don't. You wouldn't dare do it to my face either, so don't act all tough online.
post #12857 of 16343
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I still don't get the joke and I don't care for it.

 

post #12858 of 16343
Thread Starter 
The joke was not pertaining to our discussion. I'm sure it was funny, and I'm sure whatever you're selling is great, but it has no relevance to anything here.
post #12859 of 16343
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post


Go read what was happening there again. I wasn't the one who started it. As for gettoasty and whatever his post meant - I'm not going to read every B&S thread out there. I still don't get the joke and I don't care for it. Critique is one thing, you may agree or disagree with it, but you (and others) have no right to start calling people names. I never did and still don't. You wouldn't dare do it to my face either, so don't act all tough online.


Acting tough online? Are you kidding me? You are making it seem like I threatened you. Would you say half of the shit you say to people in SWD to their face?

 

As for SWD, most of the time you started that shit and admitted it too so stop acting like a victim.

 

Again I didn't call anybody names because of critiques...

post #12860 of 16343
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post


Acting tough online? Are you kidding me? You are making it seem like I threatened you. Would you say half of the shit you say to people in SWD to their face?

As for SWD, most of the time you started that shit and admitted it too so stop acting like a victim.

Again I didn't call anybody names because of critiques...

Find any post where I insulted people without being insulted at least several times myself. And I only started talking shit back, but let's not bring up the past. It was fun while it lasted, but we shouldn't start it again.
Whatever the reason was that you used to call people names - it's no reason enough. We should always argue respectfully or it ceases to be fun and about clothes and becomes some personal feud, which is ridiculous on a clothing forum.
post #12861 of 16343

You're all fired.

post #12862 of 16343
Some people are incapable of picking up on social cues. And this explains much.
post #12863 of 16343
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

and I'm sure whatever you're selling is great legendary

 

you really didn't read, did you frown.gif

post #12864 of 16343
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Some people are incapable of picking up on social cues. And this explains much.


I blame the wolves that raised me... they were too busy treating me how to hunt.

post #12865 of 16343

Is this still going on?

 

What about the cork shoes?

post #12866 of 16343
post #12867 of 16343
Thread Starter 
Glad to see this is back on track. Everything looks great. If I had to find one thing I'd change, I'd maybe close one more button, but that's very minor.
post #12868 of 16343
toasty, you look like tiger woods. smile.gif
post #12869 of 16343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Some people are incapable of picking up on social cues. And this explains much.


I blame the wolves that raised me... they were too busy treating me how to hunt.

You know ain't nobody talking about you, Tirailleur...
post #12870 of 16343
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I'd maybe close one more button, but that's very minor.

+1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style