or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 745

post #11161 of 15992




Snatched up this RLPL puffer last week on clearance
BB luxury shirt (i.e. not made in f'kn malaysia)
HF pants
C&J Westbourne
post #11162 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

the coat is nice, and he looks good.

 

My point exactly -- coat especially.

post #11163 of 15992
Coldest day of the year so far.

post #11164 of 15992
NOBD - excellent
post #11165 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post





Snatched up this RLPL puffer last week on clearance
BB luxury shirt (i.e. not made in f'kn malaysia)
HF pants
C&J Westbourne

Do you play chess furo? Isn't that Kasparov in you avatar?
post #11166 of 15992

Layers

 

 

 

 

post #11167 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

Do you play chess furo? Isn't that Kasparov in you avatar?

yep, but usually only bullet chess (1 min games) - pm me if you want to set up a series
post #11168 of 15992
post #11169 of 15992

How do you feel about this? (First post.)

 

post #11170 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

Layers

 

Outstanding.  I could do without the socks though.  Just detracts from the scarf in my opinion.  Details on the coat?

post #11171 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by roquesoon View Post

 

Outstanding.  I could do without the socks though.  Just detracts from the scarf in my opinion.  Details on the coat?


Thanks...

 

Trovata.

post #11172 of 15992
looks good, crat. nice job with the slutty tee.
post #11173 of 15992
Normal outfit for school, and some timberland boots not shown on the pic(good for salt and wet snow:) )

AppleMark

AppleMark
post #11174 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post

How do you feel about this? (First post.)
Jonsey's first fit pic (Click to show)


Welcome! The jacket looks a wee bit snug, but I really like the combination.
post #11175 of 15992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonsey View Post

How do you feel about this? (First post.)



Not bad, but I feel a clunkier shoe would work better - maybe some longwing gunboats.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style