or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 729

post #10921 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


you mean your walls aren't painted with gold lamay?

lol8[1].gif

Apologiez... I was at work today where I took the pic.

And, since I'm here to learn, would you care to elaborate on why the cardigan is fugly?   So I can learn something from an advanced member.

Grasyas.

post #10922 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Those are something interesting colors, compositionally.
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

but that sweater kicked me in the nuts

I've got it now... that is the wall colour that scratched your nuts and then the cardigan gave them the mule's kick...

Auch, that hurts man...

Sue my boss since she is behind the pastel colours.

post #10923 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy View Post

I...like the shoes.

At least one fing02[1].gif...

Banana Republic

PRL

Levi's M&C

C&J

post #10924 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i kinda like the sweater. peepwall[1].gif

Thanks bro, I like your shit, too

fistbump.gif

post #10925 of 16163
smile.gif thanks.
post #10926 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

lol8%5B1%5D.gif
Apologiez... I was at work today where I took the pic.
And, since I'm here to learn, would you care to elaborate on why the cardigan is fugly?   So I can learn something from an advanced member.
Grasyas.

admittedly, its hard to tell without the right color. that pic you posted is hideous. if the cardigan is actually a more rust/pumpkin/autumny color then i suppose there would be nothing wrong with it.
post #10927 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

Year end today, so I'll dive:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1000


1000

Happy New Year!

Deets on the model/wash of those jeans, please! awesome.
post #10928 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


admittedly, its hard to tell without the right color. that pic you posted is hideous. if the cardigan is actually a more rust/pumpkin/autumny color then i suppose there would be nothing wrong with it.

Last effort before year's end

 

1000

 

Shot in fluorescent light with my Canon 7D, using a reference white balance card for proper WB rendition.   If the colour still looks shitty, it's your f^@ (8!] monitor... 

Will try again tomorrow in natural light if I'll be sober enough... revolve.gif


Edited by kwhunter - 12/31/12 at 5:23pm
post #10929 of 16163

I'll jump on the jeans bandwagon and say I like them, too.

 

I have a couple sweaters from BR than I'm fairly happy with. It's just the color of that one is very jarring...but if it's rust it's much more palatable.
 

post #10930 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post


Deets on the model/wash of those jeans, please! awesome.

Jeans are Levi's Made & Crafted Ruler fit; brand new dry denim just being broken in.

post #10931 of 16163
KW that fit is awesome!
post #10932 of 16163
Happy New Year everybody!





post #10933 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

KW that fit is awesome!

Thanks JC, I like it too even though I had not worn raw denim in... centuries

post #10934 of 16163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappelan View Post

Happy New Year everybody!

Looking good, Kapp.

post #10935 of 16163
happy new year kap. lookin good. stay warm out there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style