or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: MC Casual Style - Page 672

post #10066 of 16824




All from local brands except shoes: brown flannel pants from Roberto Verino, Massimo Dutti shirt, Morgat sweater, old and big 90's Caramelo coat I keep to use over sweaters, Herring Riddlecombe shoes.
post #10067 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post


That's one weird lapel.
post #10068 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by theBigwig View Post


Those pants are just ... straszny. cry.gif
post #10069 of 16824
If you mean the one on the right (in the picture) that's a weird effect of the camera. Look at the left one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar View Post

That's one weird lapel.
post #10070 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post

If you mean the one on the right (in the picture) that's a weird effect of the camera. Look at the left one.

He he, OK.
post #10071 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post



All from local brands except shoes: brown flannel pants from Roberto Verino, Massimo Dutti shirt, Morgat sweater, old and big 90's Caramelo coat I keep to use over sweaters, Herring Riddlecombe shoes.

That's a beautiful ensemble. I don't comment too much but I wanted to show my appreciation.

post #10072 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post


All from local brands except shoes: brown flannel pants from Roberto Verino, Massimo Dutti shirt, Morgat sweater, old and big 90's Caramelo coat I keep to use over sweaters, Herring Riddlecombe shoes.

Shoes look shell cordovan .
post #10073 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post


Shoes look shell cordovan .

 

The creasing on the vamp of the right seems to indicate otherwise.

post #10074 of 16824
My brother is ordering a Stowa Antea tonight; so jealous.
post #10075 of 16824
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar View Post

Those pants are just ... straszny. cry.gif

Great pants Ivar.

BTW, does anyone know where I can get black woven boxers. Not boxer briefs, Not Knit, Not Cotton jersey. Black woven boxers. Thanks
post #10076 of 16824
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoms View Post

That's a beautiful ensemble. I don't comment too much but I wanted to show my appreciation.

Thanks. I though the colors/textures looked good. The fit it's not that good as the sweater and jacket comes from a pre-SF, pre weight lost era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarim View Post

Shoes look shell cordovan .

Not, just brown calf with a reddish tone to it (not well represented in the picture).
post #10077 of 16824
Not that casual actually, sorry...
8163549617_335016e3e3_c.jpg
post #10078 of 16824
Very nice.
post #10079 of 16824
Wow Crat, that's damn near perfection imho.
post #10080 of 16824
Random casual stuff I don't think I ever posted first time around:

p1040648j.jpg

hf1r.jpg

Spoiler stuff:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
p1040220z.jpg

p1040091y.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style