Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 639
my motto is always, as long as the wearer is happy, thats the main thing. good luck with the chikas.
Normally post in S&D but tucking the shirt in for a meeting this morning and wearing non-sneakers Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
generally hard to pair a SC that is lighter than the pants, imo. but i think this looks pretty nice over all. are the trou a dark navy?
did you wear the sunglasses to the meeting?
also, assuming your avatar is referring to you. congrats!
Never knew about there being an issue with a lighter SC. You wont ever see me in white pants.
No. Put them on to maintain some level of privacy.
yeh, apparently there is a "rule" that the SC should be darker, and unusually i think its right. sometimes tho, it isnt really feasible. i have a very light SC, and i too do not wear white dress pants. khakis, sometimes, but not dress trou. so i go with a gray, that it inevitably darker than the SC.
wait, so it is not you you in the avatar that just got married? what did you do for privacy?
Just for you...
No shirt (and obviously the v-neck is untucked), I'm not wearing a belt (so the jeans are sitting as low as physically possible), and you can see roughly how much lower they are (maybe 1") by the hem roll.
And standing up pic:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Any better or is there really no hope?
BTW, I assure you the scarf placement in the photo was entirely accidental but looking at it in light of the comments upthread, I'm forced to wonder whether my subconscious mind was fearful enough of further undue "exposure" to unconsciously lay it somewhat discreetly...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Gentleman's boots for motorbike riding - newbie 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...