The scarf is warm though, NOBD
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 636
Styleforum Top Picks
Unshaven, feeling scruffy, decidedly casual day...
BTW, here's something to instill a deep sense of dread into every reader of this thread: I bought a new pair of jeans.
I really should learn not to return to that particular well, given how my previous attempts have gone, but having a bit of time to kill in town this lunchtime, I popped into the Levi shop, took the advice of the guy at the counter, and ended up getting a pair of 511s. I think a couple of guys in this thread (Dig & someone else IIRC) suggested them anyway, so I take it as a good sign that the fellow in the shop independently reached the same conclusion. I'll pick them up from hemming tomorrow, so I might wear them on Friday or Saturday. Anyway, it's a relatively low-cost experiment, so worth a go. We'll see whatever level of opprobrium they raise here soon.
Yes, I do suspect this will prove to be a case of, "Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair".
But still, I live in eternal hope. :)
Planning to wear my Momotaros tonight!
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Polos MSRP $325 37 seconds ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 43 seconds ago
- › vintage soul music appreciation thread 52 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...