I have a similar Pulsar but they don't make batteries for it anymore.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 623
Styleforum Top Picks
Before SF, not TOO awful but needed help.
After awhile and a little tailoring, same jacket, trousers and shoes (they're chisel toed Cole Haans and I like them) I think I see a little progress.
The kid has her mother's help so naturally she's way ahead of me!
A little peacockin'
Just a shout out to all you guys who post daily, keep it up, I'm stealing all your good shit!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2. For the benefit of the Brits on here, would you consider changing your username? Google 'cockney-rhyming slang Hampton' for the reason.
I like the jumper and the colour, just my 2 cents.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 25 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › 1/24 MASSIVE PRICE CUTS! TIES: TOM FORD, RLPL, BRIONI, DRAKE'S,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...