Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 573
Styleforum Top Picks
the denim and color fit you well. i like this much better than the last outfit, and the sneakers match your shirt too. but i think a buttoned down sportshirt that you could wear untucked would suit you better than knitwear / t-shirts. some other possibilities you might want to consider pairing with denim would be a pair of plain toes suede chukka boots in a either camel / maracca / mustard tone or a tobacco / fox / reddish brown hue - both of which are well suited to dark shades of denim (i.e. church saharas or heavily discounted tod's) . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the shirt is not a good look for you. you've got a sort of gay sailor vibe going there.
I'll skip the aborted fetus adorning your feet for the moment and ask why you're wearing a jacket that's a size too small?
Rambo - your comments are either hit or miss, never in between: some of them make me laugh because they are painfully accurate and some just seem to be the result of you not getting something at all. I'll leave other people to decide which is which in this case...
There are two stores in Birmingham that also carry Alden where you could try some on: the Claymore Shop on Adams just north of Lincoln and Carl Sterr at the northern end of Old Woodward. Claymore has a much larger selection in the store and also has the ability to order any of Alden's non-special makeup shoes. Claymore also stocks a few other brands (who's names escape me right now) that are a bit more sleek looking than a lot of the Aldens.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 9 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 10 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...