Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 573
the denim and color fit you well. i like this much better than the last outfit, and the sneakers match your shirt too. but i think a buttoned down sportshirt that you could wear untucked would suit you better than knitwear / t-shirts. some other possibilities you might want to consider pairing with denim would be a pair of plain toes suede chukka boots in a either camel / maracca / mustard tone or a tobacco / fox / reddish brown hue - both of which are well suited to dark shades of denim (i.e. church saharas or heavily discounted tod's) . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the shirt is not a good look for you. you've got a sort of gay sailor vibe going there.
I'll skip the aborted fetus adorning your feet for the moment and ask why you're wearing a jacket that's a size too small?
Rambo - your comments are either hit or miss, never in between: some of them make me laugh because they are painfully accurate and some just seem to be the result of you not getting something at all. I'll leave other people to decide which is which in this case...
There are two stores in Birmingham that also carry Alden where you could try some on: the Claymore Shop on Adams just north of Lincoln and Carl Sterr at the northern end of Old Woodward. Claymore has a much larger selection in the store and also has the ability to order any of Alden's non-special makeup shoes. Claymore also stocks a few other brands (who's names escape me right now) that are a bit more sleek looking than a lot of the Aldens.
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 9 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 14 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...