Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 563
Strands are Captoes the perforations on the toe are not wing tips.
ForwWingtips, there are two main varities, Short Wings (like AE McAllisters) and Long Wings (like AE Macneils)
BTW, I think the Strands are a big imporvement over the Clarks. Clarks DB's have their place, mostly with very casual looks, jeans and some chinos, IMHO.
Was looking for the details of a great bistro I found last time I was there. They've become a real rarity in the centre. Anyway, I failed to do so but stumbled across this which might be of interest:
Highly recommend the gardens at the Rodin Museum to chill out. You have to pay 1 euro for entrance, but then again you're surrounded by masterworks in one of Paris' most serene parks. Not nearly as crowded as Luxembourg, which - as you know - is also quite lovely.
The prix fixe dinner at Au Boeuf Couronne (http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/europe/france/paris/62088/au-boeuf-couronne/restaurant-detail.html) is a steal and a grand affair.
Le Verre Siffleur is also a nice affordable bistro for lunch (http://www.lefooding.com/restaurant/restaurant-le-verre-siffleur-paris.html).
When the weather is nice, I am a fan of chilling in the Tuileries Garden. The Musee Orangerie and Musee Marmottan-Monet are also less known gems if you are into art.
They're BB Milano khakis, and yes, they are slimmer-cut. I bought them for a trip I took to the UK last May, and bought them at the last moment, in a rush, but they've proven to be OK - so long as I don't overeat .
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 12 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Where to find a concave shoulder suit? 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Constructive ideas on improving the forum 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 4 minutes ago
- › Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding