Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 563
Styleforum Top Picks
Strands are Captoes the perforations on the toe are not wing tips.
ForwWingtips, there are two main varities, Short Wings (like AE McAllisters) and Long Wings (like AE Macneils)
BTW, I think the Strands are a big imporvement over the Clarks. Clarks DB's have their place, mostly with very casual looks, jeans and some chinos, IMHO.
Was looking for the details of a great bistro I found last time I was there. They've become a real rarity in the centre. Anyway, I failed to do so but stumbled across this which might be of interest:
Highly recommend the gardens at the Rodin Museum to chill out. You have to pay 1 euro for entrance, but then again you're surrounded by masterworks in one of Paris' most serene parks. Not nearly as crowded as Luxembourg, which - as you know - is also quite lovely.
The prix fixe dinner at Au Boeuf Couronne (http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/europe/france/paris/62088/au-boeuf-couronne/restaurant-detail.html) is a steal and a grand affair.
Le Verre Siffleur is also a nice affordable bistro for lunch (http://www.lefooding.com/restaurant/restaurant-le-verre-siffleur-paris.html).
When the weather is nice, I am a fan of chilling in the Tuileries Garden. The Musee Orangerie and Musee Marmottan-Monet are also less known gems if you are into art.
They're BB Milano khakis, and yes, they are slimmer-cut. I bought them for a trip I took to the UK last May, and bought them at the last moment, in a rush, but they've proven to be OK - so long as I don't overeat .
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 19 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?