Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 563
Strands are Captoes the perforations on the toe are not wing tips.
ForwWingtips, there are two main varities, Short Wings (like AE McAllisters) and Long Wings (like AE Macneils)
BTW, I think the Strands are a big imporvement over the Clarks. Clarks DB's have their place, mostly with very casual looks, jeans and some chinos, IMHO.
Was looking for the details of a great bistro I found last time I was there. They've become a real rarity in the centre. Anyway, I failed to do so but stumbled across this which might be of interest:
Highly recommend the gardens at the Rodin Museum to chill out. You have to pay 1 euro for entrance, but then again you're surrounded by masterworks in one of Paris' most serene parks. Not nearly as crowded as Luxembourg, which - as you know - is also quite lovely.
The prix fixe dinner at Au Boeuf Couronne (http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/europe/france/paris/62088/au-boeuf-couronne/restaurant-detail.html) is a steal and a grand affair.
Le Verre Siffleur is also a nice affordable bistro for lunch (http://www.lefooding.com/restaurant/restaurant-le-verre-siffleur-paris.html).
When the weather is nice, I am a fan of chilling in the Tuileries Garden. The Musee Orangerie and Musee Marmottan-Monet are also less known gems if you are into art.
They're BB Milano khakis, and yes, they are slimmer-cut. I bought them for a trip I took to the UK last May, and bought them at the last moment, in a rush, but they've proven to be OK - so long as I don't overeat .
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 6 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Suede Double Monk Strap "Flap" 12 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 12 minutes ago
- › Canali Kei Recent Deconstrcuted Wool Overcoat Navy 50 22 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 26 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...