Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 551
I'd burn return both.
Neither do I think they are especially nice pieces of modern/very casual clothing, nor do they any favour to you.
One thing I had to learn in life was, not to lisen to what the other sex thought would look stylish on men or myself in general.
You do not tell her how to dress, she does not tell you, end of story.
It bewilders me why so many women think they have a clue about mens clothing.
I always listen to what my fiancée thinks about my clothing. She's one of the main reason I want to look good anyway. She's never claimed to know men's clothing, but she has great taste in general so I value her opinion + she's got the basics down pretty well. I give my opinion on her clothes as well. I don't really know how women in general are as guides to men's clothing though, I suspect it might be as you say.
The chinos came out looking very white in the picture. Actually light beige in person.
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger gingam (Marshall's, $15)
Pants: Bull Head slim fit chino (PacSun clearanced, $24) - (I know, PacSun, what am I, 13 years old? haha)
Belt: Tommy Hilfiger braided belt (Marshall's, $7)
Shoes: Sperry Topsiders, chocolate leather (thrifted, $9)
Watch: Timex Weekender & red/white/blue J. Crew nato strap
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 14 minutes ago
- › Ten C : The Emperor's New Clothes 19 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 30 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 49 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding