Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 551
I'd burn return both.
Neither do I think they are especially nice pieces of modern/very casual clothing, nor do they any favour to you.
One thing I had to learn in life was, not to lisen to what the other sex thought would look stylish on men or myself in general.
You do not tell her how to dress, she does not tell you, end of story.
It bewilders me why so many women think they have a clue about mens clothing.
I always listen to what my fiancée thinks about my clothing. She's one of the main reason I want to look good anyway. She's never claimed to know men's clothing, but she has great taste in general so I value her opinion + she's got the basics down pretty well. I give my opinion on her clothes as well. I don't really know how women in general are as guides to men's clothing though, I suspect it might be as you say.
The chinos came out looking very white in the picture. Actually light beige in person.
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger gingam (Marshall's, $15)
Pants: Bull Head slim fit chino (PacSun clearanced, $24) - (I know, PacSun, what am I, 13 years old? haha)
Belt: Tommy Hilfiger braided belt (Marshall's, $7)
Shoes: Sperry Topsiders, chocolate leather (thrifted, $9)
Watch: Timex Weekender & red/white/blue J. Crew nato strap
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 15 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 31 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 33 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...