Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 383
Yeah, I might return them. Believe it or not, I'm 5'8 and only 145 lbs with decently low body fat. Not adonis (or even close), but I do play tennis three times a week and just finished a round of P90X.
The Brooks Brothers shirt makes me look 30lbs heavier. I guess I'm just going to have to start trying Barba/Finamore/Borrelli from Shop The Finest. I've been scared to do so because I hate ordering things without trying them on, but clearly the ESF's don't work well.
For those that asked, the shoes are Santoni Fatte e Mano. They are my favorite boots I own - I'm thrilled with them. Great construction, beautiful channeled sole, and ultra comfortable.
Maybe try Charles Tyrwhitt tailored fit? I just got some in and these are the first shirts I've ever had that don't need tailoring. The last two auditions were Brooks Brothers Slim (OK in chest and shoulders but the shoulder seams hang just barely off mine and the waist needs to be taken in) and Costco's Kirkland "Slim Fit" (slim, my ass).
I had to send my very first CT shirt back to get an additional inch in the sleeves on the replacement but these in 16.5/35 are pretty much dead on for me. 6', 180 lbs, 41.5 chest 31 waist.
- › Ran Ban Wayfarer Brown Leather Polarized Sunglasses 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Begg & Co Navy and White Scarf and Cappelli burnt orange... 2 minutes ago
- › LOVELY VINTAGE SWISS CHRONOGRAPH 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 26 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 30 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 47 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...