Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 383
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah, I might return them. Believe it or not, I'm 5'8 and only 145 lbs with decently low body fat. Not adonis (or even close), but I do play tennis three times a week and just finished a round of P90X.
The Brooks Brothers shirt makes me look 30lbs heavier. I guess I'm just going to have to start trying Barba/Finamore/Borrelli from Shop The Finest. I've been scared to do so because I hate ordering things without trying them on, but clearly the ESF's don't work well.
For those that asked, the shoes are Santoni Fatte e Mano. They are my favorite boots I own - I'm thrilled with them. Great construction, beautiful channeled sole, and ultra comfortable.
Maybe try Charles Tyrwhitt tailored fit? I just got some in and these are the first shirts I've ever had that don't need tailoring. The last two auditions were Brooks Brothers Slim (OK in chest and shoulders but the shoulder seams hang just barely off mine and the waist needs to be taken in) and Costco's Kirkland "Slim Fit" (slim, my ass).
I had to send my very first CT shirt back to get an additional inch in the sleeves on the replacement but these in 16.5/35 are pretty much dead on for me. 6', 180 lbs, 41.5 chest 31 waist.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › Recent purchases - Part II 55 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Favourite Female Vocalist? 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...