Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 362
I can respect the opinion, but I think you know it isn't really going to happen. The fit of the jeans and jumper in this look are spot on how I like them. The jacket I''m not 100% happy with (more 85%), but it's not its length or structure that drop its score; it's some minor fit aspects.
I like that quite a bit Holdfast. Turtleneck + sport coat + boots is a great casual mc look to me. very dashing.
while I'm sure you would look good with shorter, less structured jackets as teger mentioned, I think you look great now, and seeing your wardrobe over the years, I think this style really suits you.
Thanks. Perhaps it's just seeing me wear this style all the time that's worn you down and now you see it as my style? I'll take that. :)
- they're suede chukka boots. I wear them far too frequently, but they're just so versatile in anything casual.
- you read my mind; the socks are a red/tan micro-houndstooth.
God help me, I like the bag and don't know why... :)
It'll be nuts. I'll go out on a limb and say it'll end 2-2, and 10 vs 9... I think United will end up with trophy in the end, sorry. I'd prefer City to do it though. :)
... to be honest the two Manc sides have just left the rest of us in the dust. Mind you, I'm still amazed at how Arsenal have turned their season round since the turn of the year. Henry's brief loan spell was the turning point: genius idea. Talking of playoffs, I sort of follow my more local team (Oxford United, down in League Two) as well, and they're having a really squeaky end of the regular season. Two points off the playoffs, only two games to go, and the side above them facing at least one higher-placed team... will go down the last day, I think!
Beautiful 25°C/77°F in the German country side.
What is the appropriate rule for unbuttoned shirts /w visible chest hair? is it only dependent upon whether or not one beats women?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ur hair is awesome.
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 15 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 20 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 25 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...