Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 362
I can respect the opinion, but I think you know it isn't really going to happen. The fit of the jeans and jumper in this look are spot on how I like them. The jacket I''m not 100% happy with (more 85%), but it's not its length or structure that drop its score; it's some minor fit aspects.
I like that quite a bit Holdfast. Turtleneck + sport coat + boots is a great casual mc look to me. very dashing.
while I'm sure you would look good with shorter, less structured jackets as teger mentioned, I think you look great now, and seeing your wardrobe over the years, I think this style really suits you.
Thanks. Perhaps it's just seeing me wear this style all the time that's worn you down and now you see it as my style? I'll take that. :)
- they're suede chukka boots. I wear them far too frequently, but they're just so versatile in anything casual.
- you read my mind; the socks are a red/tan micro-houndstooth.
God help me, I like the bag and don't know why... :)
It'll be nuts. I'll go out on a limb and say it'll end 2-2, and 10 vs 9... I think United will end up with trophy in the end, sorry. I'd prefer City to do it though. :)
... to be honest the two Manc sides have just left the rest of us in the dust. Mind you, I'm still amazed at how Arsenal have turned their season round since the turn of the year. Henry's brief loan spell was the turning point: genius idea. Talking of playoffs, I sort of follow my more local team (Oxford United, down in League Two) as well, and they're having a really squeaky end of the regular season. Two points off the playoffs, only two games to go, and the side above them facing at least one higher-placed team... will go down the last day, I think!
Beautiful 25°C/77°F in the German country side.
What is the appropriate rule for unbuttoned shirts /w visible chest hair? is it only dependent upon whether or not one beats women?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ur hair is awesome.
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts