Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 362
Styleforum Top Picks
I can respect the opinion, but I think you know it isn't really going to happen. The fit of the jeans and jumper in this look are spot on how I like them. The jacket I''m not 100% happy with (more 85%), but it's not its length or structure that drop its score; it's some minor fit aspects.
I like that quite a bit Holdfast. Turtleneck + sport coat + boots is a great casual mc look to me. very dashing.
while I'm sure you would look good with shorter, less structured jackets as teger mentioned, I think you look great now, and seeing your wardrobe over the years, I think this style really suits you.
Thanks. Perhaps it's just seeing me wear this style all the time that's worn you down and now you see it as my style? I'll take that. :)
- they're suede chukka boots. I wear them far too frequently, but they're just so versatile in anything casual.
- you read my mind; the socks are a red/tan micro-houndstooth.
God help me, I like the bag and don't know why... :)
It'll be nuts. I'll go out on a limb and say it'll end 2-2, and 10 vs 9... I think United will end up with trophy in the end, sorry. I'd prefer City to do it though. :)
... to be honest the two Manc sides have just left the rest of us in the dust. Mind you, I'm still amazed at how Arsenal have turned their season round since the turn of the year. Henry's brief loan spell was the turning point: genius idea. Talking of playoffs, I sort of follow my more local team (Oxford United, down in League Two) as well, and they're having a really squeaky end of the regular season. Two points off the playoffs, only two games to go, and the side above them facing at least one higher-placed team... will go down the last day, I think!
Beautiful 25°C/77°F in the German country side.
What is the appropriate rule for unbuttoned shirts /w visible chest hair? is it only dependent upon whether or not one beats women?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ur hair is awesome.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 48 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Black Friday on Fashion 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Brand New Never Worn Grey Canada Goose Citadel Jacket Size Large 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories