it's homemade, quasi, and the fit is good. main reason to keep your favourite denim, imo. you agree?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 353
Kap, the first picture is pretty good -- the pocket square isn't the best thing ever, but it's not awful. The jeans are a pretty cool wash, and they fit pretty well.
Those shoes however, should be buried. They are calamitous -- the last shape and awful bicycle toe stitching in particular, are the most heinous components.
At first glance, they seemed inoffensive. Then I glanced a second time and I wanted to cry.
Keep on truckin' though. You're usually pretty decent.
The second fit is much better than the first, but I still feel like the pants would benefit from a taper.
In the first fit, I don't like the blazer at all. I feel like it doesn't have much of a shape and the gorge is way too high. The shirt is nice, but I don't care for the shoes at all.
Wearing my "Zissou" belt for the first time.
The belt will darken over time and I think I might opt for "no belt" right now, until it matches the colour of my Grensons a little more, what do you think?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Shirt looks too tight.... pulling at almost every button and in the armpit area
This is how I like my shirts. There's no pull whatsoever on the mop buttons and both standing and seated there's two inches of extra fabric at chest and waist level. But that's just my opinion.
I can see however, how it might look like the shirt being too tight because of the wind in the first picture. I tend to (over)adjust the shirt and the GIG line before I take pictures, too.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm skinny and freakishly tall. Sue me.
In all honesty, these two pictures look like before-and-after diet pics. I'm not sure why that is, because the shirt looks perfect in the second pic.
And since you asked...
Two Cantaloupes for Juggling (Click to show)
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 24 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 28 minutes ago
- › BNWT Orazio Luciano La Vera Sartoria Napoletana 100% Linen Sport... 30 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...