Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 345
It's a pretty dominant trend -- even great designers like Velardi are tacking onto it. It's not a bad thing, but in the long term, the look won't age well.
Agree. I suppose if I don't love it, I shouldn't be spending on it (even if I would receive 20 off).
Who might you recommend? The shoulders of this coat fit me perfectly (I have an 11 inch drop). I am still trying to find an otr fit that works for me.
Appreciate the honest feedback!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I tend to stay away from brass buttons altogether
That said, I like the look here... are those wholecuts your'e wearing?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
On reflection, I agree, though loose clothes in the summer have something to recommend them.
You obviously have a pronounced taste for irony .
- › NWT $230 RLPL Size Medium T-Shirt, White and Navy Blue Horizontal... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 19 minutes ago
- › Please advice on the fit of this suit 24 minutes ago
- › What to wear this with? 26 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...