Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 335
Styleforum Top Picks
I like how the relatively subdued cardigan and trousers make the shoes pop out.
NYR, out of curiosity, who takes your pics? Do you always go out with a tripod close at hand? Totally serious and I'm not trying to be funny at all.
A girl can dream.....
Haha. I have at least another year before I smarten up. Thanks for the compliment.
Was that you in the white van that had free candy and cashmere cable knits scrolled on the side?
Maybe if I lost the square it would be a little less over the top? Thanks for the advice either way.
You have to move books to get the book you want. Pain in the ass. More of a design without reason than within reach.
Missus likes your shoes.
I will steal the cardy.
also, between you never looking at the camera, and my death stare, I think we might average out to one normal human.
His children. He trains them well.
You've obviously never used one, really easy to get a book. I have four of these + regular bookshelves (lots of books) and they are both easy to use and don't take much space. Now they've become a bit ubiquitous so it is better if you mix it up with another solution to have some diversity in design.
Our house is so bad we have two classics sections in two different rooms.
See, the cool thing about stacking books though is you don't need a shelf to stack books. you can stack them on other things to keep the piles manageable. I've been told the book hoard in the room with all the windows was once a dining room table. I'll also confess to having used a large number of art history books to build temporary shelving for some linguistics paperbacks once or twice, I wish I had pictures.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 29 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 30 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 37 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 42 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 43 minutes ago
- › BNIB Carmina Vegano Marron Single Monk Cap Toe Alcudia 7.5UK 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Can't remember name of high-end Web seller 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories