Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 335
I like how the relatively subdued cardigan and trousers make the shoes pop out.
NYR, out of curiosity, who takes your pics? Do you always go out with a tripod close at hand? Totally serious and I'm not trying to be funny at all.
A girl can dream.....
Haha. I have at least another year before I smarten up. Thanks for the compliment.
Was that you in the white van that had free candy and cashmere cable knits scrolled on the side?
Maybe if I lost the square it would be a little less over the top? Thanks for the advice either way.
You have to move books to get the book you want. Pain in the ass. More of a design without reason than within reach.
Missus likes your shoes.
I will steal the cardy.
also, between you never looking at the camera, and my death stare, I think we might average out to one normal human.
His children. He trains them well.
You've obviously never used one, really easy to get a book. I have four of these + regular bookshelves (lots of books) and they are both easy to use and don't take much space. Now they've become a bit ubiquitous so it is better if you mix it up with another solution to have some diversity in design.
Our house is so bad we have two classics sections in two different rooms.
See, the cool thing about stacking books though is you don't need a shelf to stack books. you can stack them on other things to keep the piles manageable. I've been told the book hoard in the room with all the windows was once a dining room table. I'll also confess to having used a large number of art history books to build temporary shelving for some linguistics paperbacks once or twice, I wish I had pictures.
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 3 seconds ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 7 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 50 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Need help identifying Tie 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding