Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 308
Styleforum Top Picks
I had to pick something that would alliterate, I also left out Mennonites and Ainu. Sry.
Meh. Think he'd be fine in powder blue if the pants were darker.
Don't get in the middle, trust me.
It is, better send it to me.
Technically, this is true in English, as a non-catholic language.
Missus says white shirt looks weird. Dunno. Me today.
Honestly, from all the fits I've seen from you over the years, I think you look best in your more casual outfits. You always look a bit "unnatural" in the suits. Maybe it has to do with the poses you make for your suit shots vs. casual shots.
Comments born of stupidity are bad; of ignorance, worse.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This coat looks interesting, what is it?
I actually like the non-colors in this fit. However, the buttons on that cardigan are spaced too far apart for the infamous double unbutton. It gives you the appearance of splitting at the seams. Fits you well though. The chinos look sort of awful, mainly because they are too long. They also fit you fairly well, but give the appearance of being too big by all that pooling up at the bottom. I would not roll these. Take them to a tailor and have them hemmed. I prefer cuffs on my chinos, but that's just me. Shoes look nice.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › Cars We Drive! 16 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...