Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 308
I had to pick something that would alliterate, I also left out Mennonites and Ainu. Sry.
Meh. Think he'd be fine in powder blue if the pants were darker.
Don't get in the middle, trust me.
It is, better send it to me.
Technically, this is true in English, as a non-catholic language.
Missus says white shirt looks weird. Dunno. Me today.
Honestly, from all the fits I've seen from you over the years, I think you look best in your more casual outfits. You always look a bit "unnatural" in the suits. Maybe it has to do with the poses you make for your suit shots vs. casual shots.
Comments born of stupidity are bad; of ignorance, worse.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This coat looks interesting, what is it?
I actually like the non-colors in this fit. However, the buttons on that cardigan are spaced too far apart for the infamous double unbutton. It gives you the appearance of splitting at the seams. Fits you well though. The chinos look sort of awful, mainly because they are too long. They also fit you fairly well, but give the appearance of being too big by all that pooling up at the bottom. I would not roll these. Take them to a tailor and have them hemmed. I prefer cuffs on my chinos, but that's just me. Shoes look nice.
- › Eidos Napoli 35 seconds ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › PANTS/JEANS FIRESALE: Our Legacy Linen Pants - Last One! 24 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 27 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 38 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 38 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on the Sartorialist 48 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 52 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding