At least you didnt DTO the PooSmoker. Glad you got that right the first time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 19
Styleforum Top Picks
Dude, all those pants... they must meet teh kerosene
No homo, but you have a great physique and you put these horribly oversized things on top. Nevermind how *ahem* dated they look, but the fit... you are not an overweight slob, you are in shape! Take some pride of (surely) those hours in the gym. Get one pair of great fitting dark denim jeans, and a few buttondowns in extra slim fit from BB to start. Work outwards from there. Report back.
(only trying to help)
Because I care about your sartorial well being, I will tell you that those pants look like MC Hammer and plaidstallions.com had a kid.
Allen Edmonds Orleans in white suede.
My $15 Macy's D1 Dockers, 10 hours into the day. Headless shot because SWMBO took the pic before I could put on a happy face.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Is that a black checked shirt? I'm calling it gingham and be done.
I would NEVER have guessed this fit was you!
Now you are onto something - very impressive and bold step.
Agreed. For a second there, cognitive dissonance prevented me from absorbing this to be the same guy who was posting all those square shouldered boxy earth tone sportcoats a couple of months ago. Srsly, digmenow, you've come a long way pretty quickly. Kudos.
No kidding! Until I read this comment, I didn't even realise it WAS Dig.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't feel the trousers (colour & pattern) are doing this look any favours (esp with your rather pale complexion). Shirt and shoes look nice, but I think a darker (or lighter) pair of trousers would have worked better. That pair seem a little too 70s-brown to me.
I have to say I think the obsession with the old Duke of Windsor and Prince Charles is one of the worst things about mens clothing forums. Both were/are well dressed, of course, but in both cases their strong interest in clothes was/is basically a reflection of their complete vacuity, and of their uselessness in the areas of life which actually mean something. I can understand people posting the odd picture of both for examples of specific things like fit/colour coordination - which, in a way, is what you have done - but the constant references to them suggest that they are something to aspire to. Both were/are vain, stupid men. And I'm no republican.
Sorry for the rant.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories