At least you didnt DTO the PooSmoker. Glad you got that right the first time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 19
Dude, all those pants... they must meet teh kerosene
No homo, but you have a great physique and you put these horribly oversized things on top. Nevermind how *ahem* dated they look, but the fit... you are not an overweight slob, you are in shape! Take some pride of (surely) those hours in the gym. Get one pair of great fitting dark denim jeans, and a few buttondowns in extra slim fit from BB to start. Work outwards from there. Report back.
(only trying to help)
Because I care about your sartorial well being, I will tell you that those pants look like MC Hammer and plaidstallions.com had a kid.
Allen Edmonds Orleans in white suede.
My $15 Macy's D1 Dockers, 10 hours into the day. Headless shot because SWMBO took the pic before I could put on a happy face.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Is that a black checked shirt? I'm calling it gingham and be done.
I would NEVER have guessed this fit was you!
Now you are onto something - very impressive and bold step.
Agreed. For a second there, cognitive dissonance prevented me from absorbing this to be the same guy who was posting all those square shouldered boxy earth tone sportcoats a couple of months ago. Srsly, digmenow, you've come a long way pretty quickly. Kudos.
No kidding! Until I read this comment, I didn't even realise it WAS Dig.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Don't feel the trousers (colour & pattern) are doing this look any favours (esp with your rather pale complexion). Shirt and shoes look nice, but I think a darker (or lighter) pair of trousers would have worked better. That pair seem a little too 70s-brown to me.
I have to say I think the obsession with the old Duke of Windsor and Prince Charles is one of the worst things about mens clothing forums. Both were/are well dressed, of course, but in both cases their strong interest in clothes was/is basically a reflection of their complete vacuity, and of their uselessness in the areas of life which actually mean something. I can understand people posting the odd picture of both for examples of specific things like fit/colour coordination - which, in a way, is what you have done - but the constant references to them suggest that they are something to aspire to. Both were/are vain, stupid men. And I'm no republican.
Sorry for the rant.
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 seconds ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 9 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Sutor Mantellassi Penny Loafers BNIB US12 (UK11) 26 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 27 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...