These are the unlined alden snuff suede (I have them in brown as well). Very, very comfortable.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1470
Got back from SF a few days ago, and here's what I wore!
I've been really digging the ivy look, down to the white socks.
Loving the collar roll on this custom shirt.
Also wore this for a more casual day:
Jacket is 1940's and the shirt was a custom job, inspired by 1930's workshirts and RRL.
If you guys are interested in hearing about the trip, along with my friend's outfits and our vintage pick ups, you can check it out on my blog!
Thanks! It's made by Inverallan and so far, I haven't seen any transfer from it. I'll be wearing it a lot more in spring so we'll see how it goes.
Thanks! Yeah I ended up with a medium, which is actually quite similar in size, but allows me to wear over chunky knitwear and so on.
The henley is from Uniqlo. I got it in 3 colors (cream, olive, gray) and highly recommend them.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Jacket from Drive 16 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 26 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Double breasted 6x2 double breasted suit in 50R EU 31 minutes ago
- › Size 15 1/2 red checkered Fray barrel cuff 31 minutes ago
- › Navy Hickey Freeman Horsey Jacket 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...