Shugs, are you channeling your inner schoolmarm?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1459
I have no idea why you say that (well, that's not entirely true), but believe me when I tell you, one's taste for discretionary spending on one's self is squashed when one has to spend money on idle fripperies such as bath fixtures (who knew a towel rack could cost that much?). You've been in remodeling hell, you know what I mean.
Cross posted in the main thread!
Here's some summer style, inspired by this outfit by Mark Cho and some of my trademark vintage flavor.
He wears a cream wool-silk-linen Ring Jacket and I donned my beltback 30's linen sportcoat!
Pants are J. Crew, custom block stripe shirt, and AE loafers!
Details and write up on my blog if anyone is interested!
Shirt - LE
Trousers - BB
Shoes - Magnanni via Bergdorf Goodman, NYC
Does J. Crew make high-rised trousers? Those look to be of the low/med rise variety, and to my eye, doesn't work in a high-waisted context. I say that because the crotch of your pants is hugging your nuts a bit much. Otherwise, I like the summery vibe of the outfit.
@An Acute Style that first fit is excellent, great colors, one of my favorites of yours to date. Though you look so damn happy in the fit with the hat, that one is pretty good as well!
Thanks. The happiness is just my remote control. My camera takes a picture whenever I bare my teeth i.e. smile. I'd rather not smile in my photos so I usually cut my head off, but I wanted to showcase the hat I wore with this fit. I often talk to my wife or watch tv while I take pictures so the camera has caught some really authentic and interesting looks in the past. It also sometimes doesn't respond to my smiles unless I go full on jungle aggression snarl. All in a days work.
Silly shots (Click to show)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 47 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 minutes ago
- › VTG NEW Florsheim Imperial Kenmoor 92604 11.5 C Long Wing Tip V-Cleat 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...