Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1451
I think a number of folks on this thread have them from what I can tell.
@Roycru terrific trousers. But IDK I think maybe your belt matches the midsole on your shoes...
Thank you. Yes, you are right. The belt would probably match the midsoles of some of the current versions of Strandmok 2.0s.
Mine are the original version from several years ago (I call them Strandmok 0.0s). The midsoles look like this (the heels are a slightly different color since ever time I get new heels the color is slightly different from the original off-white)......
@Mr Stevens that's a good start for sure! Nice colors. Keep posting.
Thanks gents! I'll do my best to post more.
EFV always looks good, but I am not too sure how I feel about head to toe of brown and then a blue jacket, it looks like a wooden pillar got a jacket draped on top of it. That said all the elements themselves look nice and like I said EFV always carries a cool vibe with him so it still looks nice. I would've liked either a much darker shade of brown or like a gray, or textured/patterned waistcoat I feel like.
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › Lots of Sartoria Partenopea on ebay these days 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 13 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 16 minutes ago
- › Santoni Dark Brown Oxford Cap Toe (FAM) US 9 17 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...