Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1448
Re-waxing your own Barbour, is one of the only true pleasures in life for a man. Easy too. Give it a try, and you will only need, to send in the jacket for more serious mending.
Cross posted in the main thread!
I decided to test my tailor. I've always wanted high rise, pleated trousers, so I asked my tailor to slim down and taper some baggy 1980's pants.
The journey didn't seem like it would work, but the end product turned out great! Not quite Ambrosi, but close enough ;)
You can see the journey of the different alterations and fittings here. The before and after is truly remarkable.
Even my jacket has pleats!
Jacket looks like a lot of fun.
For your sake I hope you are joking and / or exaggerating for effect. If not may I suggest that you get out more?
Is there a reason to be so snarky? I actually quite like to re wax my barbours as well. Maybe chime in when folks are discussing Fred Perry cycling shirts or whatever other terrible neon plastic Mod gear you collect.
Some people on these threads get a dopamine release by tearing down other people. I would chalk it up to a personality disorder, not necessarily the fault of the original poster.
lol what? it's clearly a joke. do you really think the guy's suggesting that applying wax on an old jacket is one of the only things a guy can possibly enjoy?
i'm genuinely puzzled
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 37 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › On Tie Knots and Shirt Collars 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Alden NST in 11 D or 10.5 E 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...