Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1446
Justify to who? If you feel cold, dress warmly. What more is there to it and why should it matter to anyone but you?
No need for any layers in this temperate climate at the seaside recently. But as we step into August there is just a hint of the coming season especially in the mornings...or is that just wishful thinking?
Givenchy, bespoke, Santoni
Edit - I meant to include a rare glimpse of Mrs K who seems pleased with her new sunglasses - Marc Jacobs, I think.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Mr Knightley - 8/3/16 at 7:38am
I would agree. I live in a place where we get maybe two months of cold weather. To us 10ºC is cold weather (very humid) but then again, we get to "suffer" 50ºC during summer so when people up north say it is hot with 20ºC, to us it doesn't feel like it at all.
I once had a work mate from Ukraine where they got -20ºC during winters, and even lower, and said that he felt much colder here with 10ºC than in his country at -20º. Our humidity and the fact that all constructions here are more in "summer prevention mode" make feel much colder than those real 10ºC.
Also, I see what @Isolation was talking about before, about people assuming is not cold in Australia. People from my own country (you know is not that big) come down to the south during winter and they pack short sleeve t-shirts and no jackets... they freeze if it is december-january haha
Brah, if I need a sweater, it's already too cold.
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 23 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 27 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...