would like to see length/fit of the jacket but looks pretty solid from here
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1372
Yeah I've seen media criticize his clothing, and usually they give a pretty wide margin of error for politicians (the idea being we should discuss policy not clothing, justifiably so). After all, Bernie's suits are often badly fitting but not bad enough to warrant comment like Cruz's.
Are we talking about the same media here?
@ShawnBC colors and textures look solid, yes!
Also agree that it's hard to assess overall fit without a full length shot. Understand that's not necessarily possible.
Thank you guys!
Sorry about the lack of full length shot, time was of the essence today (had a 16 hours+ work shift) and wash rushing to go get a little bit of sleep before going back to work at midnight!
Next time, I'll try to get a full length!
@ShawnBC nice to see you posting fits! It is a great entry.
@calypso looks very nice. It is very contemporary that kind of style, at least over here in the south of Europe now a suit with a polo shirt or pop-over (and white sneakers) is all the rage... I don't like sneakers with suits but I think a pop-over looks pretty relaxed and nice... it dresses down the suit. Good luck on the challenge!
@Isolation I think this last fit of yours is one of the most pleasant I have seen you post.
Still pretty chilly in the morning over here... I don't know why but seems, from the picture, that my jeans stack a little but they actually don't... weird.
Edited by Chulillo - 3/19/16 at 4:06pm
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 25 seconds ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 52 seconds ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Replacement? 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...