Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1349
Length looks good after washing, but that is a lot of shrinkage. What are the jeans?
@UrbanComposition, your turtleneck and jacket fits are so good, I have a couple of them saved from your tumblr.
@jcmeyer, love those boots man, the stitching on the toe has an awesome swoop to it.
Good news guys --- I washed my raw grey jeans, so the cuffs are much smaller now. They shrunk a good 2-2.5 inches in length, which was kinda crazy.
Warm day today. Loving this jacket, just got it.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It is a dreary, overcast day. The kind that is always threatening to rain. That makes it perfect convertible weather and gives me an excuse to pull out my Buzz Rickson's MA-1.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Like those boots, they look like chelseas?
They're Shockoe Atelier. They warned me that they would shrink up a lot but I was still quite surprised. And very glad I didn't hem prior to washing.
They're western. One of the advantages to Texas is that not only is it perfectly acceptable to own dress boots, but there are some of the best boot makers in the world here. These are Cordovan from Stallion.
The photo's grainy and the shirt is chambray. Does that qualify this as MC Casual?
In any case, xpost:
Grainy photo from a long, rainy day.
Luigi Bianchi Mantova for Epaulet donegal-style wool-silk SC
Gitman Bros for Epaulet chambray shirt
Vanda "brown fancy wool" woven necktie from debut collection in 2011
Vanda mud-dyed floral PS
Unseen: gray trousers, brown CXL Alden 403s
@Isolation terrific overcoat. Are the shoulders standard construction or raglan?
Thank you. It's raglan, and so far the tweediness and loose structure gives it a bit more flexibility worn either as overcoat or on its own, so I find it quite versatile.
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brora Scottish Cashmere 5 minutes ago
- › What is this called? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway