or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1316

post #19726 of 22490
Holy crap is that jacket cool Gerry. If FrankCowperwood starts to post pics in here, which would be awesome, this thread will be a master class in saturated color fits.
post #19727 of 22490
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


That's a good idea. I'm often straddling whatever line there is between here and SW&D, but I suppose I can put the photos here and those who want to look at them will... smile.gif

 

Unspoilered because I'm biased toward the NR Moscow.

 

IMO your style walks the fine line between SW&D and CM Casual masterfully. For those of us that are not required to wear jacket and tie to work, and can't pull off the SWD goth ninja/artisan farmer looks, this is the thread we look to for inspiration.

post #19728 of 22490
@Gerry Nelson that jacket made me exclaim outloud. Lovely. And I like the scarf and ps colors with this fit. Very nicely done.

@Darkside thank you! I don't have a work dress code so its kind of a free for all.

I do like colors that's for sure and I maybe would like to be or dress like an artisan farmer. wink.gif
post #19729 of 22490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
 

@Gerry Nelson Holy crap that's good - love it from top to bottom. Unsurprising, I guess.

 

Thank you and thanks for pointing it out - I would never have known about Okura without reading the article about your visit.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala-T View Post
 

Jacket is totally rad, Gerry.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

Holy crap is that jacket cool Gerry. If FrankCowperwood starts to post pics in here, which would be awesome, this thread will be a master class in saturated color fits.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

@Gerry Nelson that jacket made me exclaim outloud. Lovely. And I like the scarf and ps colors with this fit. Very nicely done.

@Darkside thank you! I don't have a work dress code so its kind of a free for all.

I do like colors that's for sure and I maybe would like to be or dress like an artisan farmer. wink.gif

 

 

Thank you all for the really kind comments! It's a great jacket that looks even more amazing in person.

post #19730 of 22490

Nice fits lately people!

 

27Octubre2015_zpssvalk79d.jpg~original

post #19731 of 22490
Today with my new wolverine!!!



I hope today the photograph does not appear like i have legs of 2 meters and the body of a hobbit
post #19732 of 22490
Gerry, I will travel to Australia, I will find you and I will steal that jacket.

Now, please tell me your home address, work schedule and whether or not you own a menacing dog/handgun.
post #19733 of 22490
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Gerry, I will travel to Australia, I will find you and I will steal that jacket.

Now, please tell me your home address, work schedule and whether or not you own a menacing dog/handgun.

 

 

Happily, you can have your own just by emailing info@seilin-intl-eshop.com with what you want (http://www.hrm-eshop.com/ja-jp/p/product/700048740/99) and the size you want it in. Seriously. I just did it last night. 

post #19734 of 22490
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Gerry, I will travel to Australia, I will find you and I will steal that jacket.

Now, please tell me your home address, work schedule and whether or not you own a menacing dog/handgun.

 

If you do make it out here and you don't have your own before then, you're most welcome to borrow this one on the condition that I can take photos :)

post #19735 of 22490
I guess I should x-post this here...

post #19736 of 22490
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I guess I should x-post this here...
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

That looks perfect SB! Where are the sweater and shirt from?

post #19737 of 22490
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post

Dialing down the suit.

Love this! who made the shawl collar and trousers?

post #19738 of 22490

post #19739 of 22490

Thread has been great lately.  Great stuff above from @Gerry Nelson,& @sugarbutch.

 

A few recent work fits:

 

 

 

EG/Kamakura/Monitaly/Heschung

 

 

 

EG/Uniqlo/Orslow/Alden

 

 

JPress/Kamakura/EG/Heschung

post #19740 of 22490
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
 

Thread has been great lately.  Great stuff above from @Gerry Nelson,& @sugarbutch.

 

A few recent work fits:

 

 

 

EG/Kamakura/Monitaly/Heschung

 

 

 

EG/Uniqlo/Orslow/Alden

 

 

JPress/Kamakura/EG/Heschung

 

Cotton Dockers - king of casual jackets

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style