Glad to see you back posting pictures @thefoxtooth Great return by the way.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1298
Haven't been here in a while. Just picked up a Barbour Ashby. Sized down from a large (which I bought initially) to this medium. Will mostly wear without sweaters, but took a picture with a sweater just to gauge tightness. I think it looks fine even with a sweater...
I feel so countrified. Photos (Click to show)
I think the fit is great, but I can't help but feel that that the grey flannel trousers are too formal for this outfit, especially with the gingham shirt and casual sweater.
Nonsense foxy, grey flannels are the ultimate casual trousers for rousing about in the woods...
Like your combo today @dragos25 something I would totally wear.
Likewise @Chulillo , though not this time of year, I'd probably freeze !
Today the minimum was -2 degrees celsius
Since I see you wearing this style of tan jacket quite often, I must ask: is it considered a field jacket or a safari jacket? What's the difference between the two, fabric?
Try -30C in dead winter. Your balls will freeze
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 54 seconds ago
- › E.G. Alderley Rosewood Country Calf BNIB 3 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 5 minutes ago
- › G&G Thorpe Arran Grain - 9.5E BNIB 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 10 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...