Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1294
I am sitting on a rock in the forest. I floppy, casual hat seems appropriate. I'm currently looking at getting another bucket hat if it ever goes on sale. It has a stiffer brim.
I use to have a nice paperboy hat. I lost it over 5 years ago. I've should get a new one. Black watch most likely.
Said PRL bucket hat is on sale right now.
It's been quite a while.
@Gerry Nelson - You, sir, have been absolutely killing it. Love the blending of sportswear, SWD and tailored clothing.
A coworker and I were testing out a new camera yesterday:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very rumpled Southwick for H. Stockton MTM
New England Shirt for H. Stockton popover
Old as hell J. Crew
So, so good to see you back man! Great look.
What's the fabric on the Southwick SC? Texture looks intriguing.
That's a great fit, and I need to know the origins of that pocket square, it's too foxy for me not to.
Thanks Foxy! It is a humble Marks and Spencer cotton square that I just happened to spot earlier this week when walking through my local branch. It was that purchase that prompted the outfit really...
@applky It's a wool/silk/linen, like the PRL jacket I've been chasing for years. Completely unstructured (not even a canvas in the chest/lapel). INCREDIBLY comfortable.
Looks fantastic. Wool/silk/linen is def your jam. I'm surprised Southwick can do something that unstructured. Or did you make some aftermarket modifications, as it were?
They've been developing it for a year or two, so it's relatively new for them. I never really knew I could slope the shoulders enough though, which I can with their full MTM program.
While Southwick could never rival something like Ring Jacket or Isaia, it's a lot of bang for the bucks, so to speak.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 43 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 10 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Long Wallet For Men? 15 minutes ago
- › Wedding in September - Mostly know what I want 20 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...