Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1293

post #19381 of 23063

Love the jacket @Gerry Nelson

post #19382 of 23063
I love the shoes. I think a scarf of that color is difficult to pull off, but it looks great on you.
post #19383 of 23063

It's been quite a while. 

 

@Gerry Nelson - You, sir, have been absolutely killing it. Love the blending of sportswear, SWD and tailored clothing. :slayer:

 

A coworker and I were testing out a new camera yesterday:

 

 

Very rumpled Southwick for H. Stockton MTM

New England Shirt for H. Stockton popover

Old as hell J. Crew

post #19384 of 23063

@Gerry Nelson that suede bomber could not be cooler! Have you said where it's from before? Apologies if I missed it...

post #19385 of 23063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chulillo View Post
 

Love the jacket @Gerry Nelson

 

Thanks, man! I'm really glad I got this one. A little different from the browns we usually see.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriman View Post

I love the shoes. I think a scarf of that color is difficult to pull off, but it looks great on you.

 

Thanks! The cool thing about that scarf is the number of colours so it can show a number of different things. I find that when I wear it, I need to tone everything else down to keep the balance.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post
 

It's been quite a while. 

 

@Gerry Nelson - You, sir, have been absolutely killing it. Love the blending of sportswear, SWD and tailored clothing. :slayer:

 

A coworker and I were testing out a new camera yesterday:

 

 

Very rumpled Southwick for H. Stockton MTM

New England Shirt for H. Stockton popover

Old as hell J. Crew

 

Welcome back!!! Thanks for the kind words. I have to say I'm getting more comfortable with the casualwear side of things these days. Great outfit, by the way. I plan to use it for future reference.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrolls View Post
 

@Gerry Nelson that suede bomber could not be cooler! Have you said where it's from before? Apologies if I missed it...

 

Thank you! It's from a local store called Henry Bucks but it's made by Maurizio Baldassari in Milan.

post #19386 of 23063
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftofthedial View Post

 

A coworker and I were testing out a new camera yesterday:

 

Very rumpled Southwick for H. Stockton MTM

New England Shirt for H. Stockton popover

Old as hell J. Crew

 

This is awesome. Hope you're enjoying the new(ish) job.  

 

First day with these new Heschung ripple soles from NMWA:

 

 

TS(S)/Kamakura/EG/Heschung

post #19387 of 23063

Nice to see @leftofthedial drop by! Looking good!

post #19388 of 23063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
 

 

This is awesome. Hope you're enjoying the new(ish) job.  

 

First day with these new Heschung ripple soles from NMWA:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

TS(S)/Kamakura/EG/Heschung

 

Those trousers are great! Which ones are they?

post #19389 of 23063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post
 

Those trousers are great! Which ones are they?

 

Thanks! They are the ripstop fatigues from this past season.

post #19390 of 23063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post
 

 

Thanks! They are the ripstop fatigues from this past season.

 

Awesome. What colour are they, though? They don't look olive or navy - more like a teal but is that just the photo?

post #19391 of 23063
Hmm, maybe it's just the photo, they are a dark olive.
post #19392 of 23063
@Cotton Dockers I meant to shout you out as well. One of the most solid dressing people I can think of. Also those ripple Heschung are insane.

@Mr. Six I'll try to stop by more often! Though I basically wear the same thing most days. Hope you're well!
post #19393 of 23063
Thanks, buddy. High praise coming from you.
post #19394 of 23063

Excellent, CD - and @leftofthedial, I love that look with the popover. Inspo for sure. This thread is great lately. 

post #19395 of 23063
@Synthese @Cotton Dockers

Embrace #popoverlife.

Appreciate the kind words!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style