Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1067
post #15991 of 20289
8/22/14 at 5:41pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #15992 of 20289
8/22/14 at 6:12pm
post #15993 of 20289
8/23/14 at 12:48pm
Stitchy, I'm not up to date with the SW&D thread so I don't know if you've posted that fit there and gotten any feedback on it, but here's mine: I like the shirt and think the fit is enviable but I don't think it works its best with those pants and shoes. It may be the lighting, but both of those items look too dark and severe IMO. Coupled with lighter pants (a light denim wash or some lighter colored linen) and some canvas sneakers or espadrilles, that shirt would be great. Wearing it untucked I think I would pop an extra button at the top too.
post #15994 of 20289
8/23/14 at 12:57pm
post #15995 of 20289
8/23/14 at 1:22pm
post #15996 of 20289
8/24/14 at 9:19am
post #15997 of 20289
8/24/14 at 7:23pm
post #15998 of 20289
8/24/14 at 11:50pm
post #15999 of 20289
8/25/14 at 12:39am
post #16000 of 20289
8/25/14 at 2:04am
Yeah, I took it off for the day, perhaps I'll wear it at night at some air conditioned place.
Yeah I need a haircut, and anyway it'll be cooler in London. What a burn though, being compared to Bieber. =[
post #16001 of 20289
8/25/14 at 6:47am
Dude, you have a good full head of hair. Your current hairstyle makes it look like you are wearing a wig. You can do way better!
post #16002 of 20289
8/25/14 at 7:49am
post #16003 of 20289
8/25/14 at 10:43am
post #16004 of 20289
8/25/14 at 3:16pm
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1026 Active Users (181 Members and 845 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 30 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?