Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 1060
post #15886 of 20273
7/24/14 at 1:04pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #15887 of 20273
7/24/14 at 1:21pm
post #15888 of 20273
7/24/14 at 1:38pm
its a fantastic optical illusion of a pic!
try it out now! i wear dress shirts, usually BDs (this one is not OC, its an awesome gauze like cotton, i have 2 from borrelli like this, i really all summer cotton shirts were this cotton), with wool trou, all the time.
for chinos i really prefer a specific, more casual, shirt. when i wear a shirt like this, that really is more dressy, i far prefer to wear wool trousers. it much more coherent for me. murl did a nice job with the inglese and the cotton rotas, but i usually keep dressier with dressier and more casual with more casual.
post #15889 of 20273
7/24/14 at 2:01pm
post #15890 of 20273
7/24/14 at 2:11pm
post #15891 of 20273
7/24/14 at 2:17pm
This. That fit I did this week was a rare occurrence. I rarely wear cotton trousers to the office. I'm either in a suit or something like Stitch is wearing....depends on the agenda for the day.
post #15892 of 20273
7/24/14 at 2:26pm
post #15893 of 20273
7/24/14 at 2:34pm
post #15894 of 20273
7/24/14 at 3:17pm
post #15895 of 20273
7/24/14 at 3:21pm
post #15896 of 20273
7/24/14 at 3:23pm
post #15897 of 20273
7/24/14 at 5:30pm
post #15898 of 20273
7/26/14 at 7:06am
post #15899 of 20273
7/28/14 at 9:33am
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1703 Active Users (416 Members and 1287 Guests)
- › Video Games 29 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 54 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...