Thank you! I'm sure i'll try it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 990
Styleforum Top Picks
Looking good, RD. Love those pants!
New O'Connell's sweater and Taylor Stitch Natural Selvedge Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
That is amazing. I love the contrast and especially since I have a pair of Gustin in natural that I havent worn yet.
Here is my Christmas day outfit. First time ever I am wearing a tie without a suit. Jacket and tie are thrifted, the rest are from before my styleforum daysPattern close-up (Click to show)
I should really get some PS, but there is not a whole lot available in stores nearby. Any suggestions (colors, pattern etc.) on options with this SC?
Oh... and the wife finds this outfit to be too dressy for regular days
Edited by DjangoV - 12/27/13 at 1:54am
I couldn't agree more on the jeans not matching. I am in utter lack of decent trousers however. Still have to go shopping for upgrades
Although on the short side, the sweater is longer than the picture would have you believe. It rolled up a bit in the pic and I was too busy/tired with Christmas prepping to shoot a new picture.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official Wine Thread 15 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 53 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mens Jewelry / Bracelets 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Is black suit an acceptable business attire? 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 6 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...