Thx. Yes, For the most part. The remaining issue will be addressed at resoling.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 963
Styleforum Top Picks
Taken from yesterday evening.. trying to catch the last part of happy hour heading into the early evening..Weather had come down to be pretty cool.. not cold.. just a nice 65 with a cool breeze and very slight chill here in Central Cali..going out for a couple drinks tonight with some friends..Sorry for the pics.. taken in the evening with very little light available..Cool enough for a light outerwear but still warm enough for tassel loafers...
Thanks stitchy! I agree with you as well.. funny enough both cotton dockers and I did our twist on "accessorizing" the chambray shirt, lol...cool enough..
I feel either way tuck or untucked it works.. in my defense I was just going to roll to the bar in a chambray shirt that is cut short to be untucked..then I got outside and noticed the slight breeze and chill and decided to throw on the jacket..but you could be right bourbon..
I agree to a certain degree.. However the shirt in question is inherently a casual shirt (chambray) that is cut a little shorter.. meaning its not meant to be tucked in.. so in that sense I think it works, versus a normal length, business shirt..thanks for the comment of the leather jacket by the way!
Very well might be my inner old man, but there are almost no looks, outside of t-shirts and polos, that don't benefit from a shirt being tucked in. The shirt peeking out under the moto jacket looks quite off. And the OCBD with only one button undone looks off when worn untucked.
I do realize that shirts can be cut shorter to be worn untucked, I just don't think it looks good in the context of a more put-together outfit. Untucked with just jeans or shorts is different, but when you add layers it begins to detract from the overall look.
Per my butthole... Prolapsed is no way to go through life.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 seconds ago
- › High quality TRENCH COAT size MED 40R/42R, preferably Made in Italy 55 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...