Thx. Yes, For the most part. The remaining issue will be addressed at resoling.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 963
Taken from yesterday evening.. trying to catch the last part of happy hour heading into the early evening..Weather had come down to be pretty cool.. not cold.. just a nice 65 with a cool breeze and very slight chill here in Central Cali..going out for a couple drinks tonight with some friends..Sorry for the pics.. taken in the evening with very little light available..Cool enough for a light outerwear but still warm enough for tassel loafers...
Thanks stitchy! I agree with you as well.. funny enough both cotton dockers and I did our twist on "accessorizing" the chambray shirt, lol...cool enough..
I feel either way tuck or untucked it works.. in my defense I was just going to roll to the bar in a chambray shirt that is cut short to be untucked..then I got outside and noticed the slight breeze and chill and decided to throw on the jacket..but you could be right bourbon..
I agree to a certain degree.. However the shirt in question is inherently a casual shirt (chambray) that is cut a little shorter.. meaning its not meant to be tucked in.. so in that sense I think it works, versus a normal length, business shirt..thanks for the comment of the leather jacket by the way!
Very well might be my inner old man, but there are almost no looks, outside of t-shirts and polos, that don't benefit from a shirt being tucked in. The shirt peeking out under the moto jacket looks quite off. And the OCBD with only one button undone looks off when worn untucked.
I do realize that shirts can be cut shorter to be worn untucked, I just don't think it looks good in the context of a more put-together outfit. Untucked with just jeans or shorts is different, but when you add layers it begins to detract from the overall look.
Per my butthole... Prolapsed is no way to go through life.
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 34 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 52 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 hour ago
- › Anyone know what brand. 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding