Erkel, Orville Redenbacher, and Pee Wee all care about how they look.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 946
It really wasn't that funny the first time. There are some outlandish outfits on this site, but that's what we like around here. You like to look like a hipster, I like to look like James Bond. Whatever, when I was a child in my 20's I thought Grunge was the shit as well. What the hell difference does what I wear affect you? Why you gotta be all up in my grill? Why not just snort internally and say look at those losers than yell upstairs for your mom to bring you a sandwich?
This is the essence of this guy. He only cares about clothing in the context of trolling a clothing forum. The suicide shoes thread was horrible and he should've been banned then.
Am I the only one who doesn't see a *huge* difference between the Banana Republic pics that Reev posted and many of the fits that are posted on MC casual? I mean, the tailored fit casual cotton blazers are the same, the trou are generally similar (except for the cargo pants one), its mostly the shirts that are different (kind of cheap looking plaids). Sure, up close the quality of the garments may be different than what is in favor in SF, but the general look seems fairly mainstream (for MC Casual, not for WAYWRN).
You ain't the only one. Both are sports coat, shirt, and trouser look. Just some people had a hard time realize that BR/JCrew look is essentially the MC Casual look. The only differences are fit, quality of the garment, and brand.
The difference between Boglioli/PT01/incotex and BR/JCrew is very slim.
If trolling itself is a ban-able offense, than foo should be banned long ago with his one shoes one shirt Hermes wallet thread.
SF become the SF today due to the diversity of opinions. Otherwise it would be just another Ask Andy or Fedora Lounge.
Yeah, it's a bit much for me too; I goofed slightly on a measurement I sent in. Will be fixed next time round (should still have a generous roll, but not as superfat as it is here). But once in a while, a really fat roll can be fun. I'll almost never wear it buttoned though; I'm not a particular fan of buttondown collars with ties.
You know, I've only ever actually played a few rounds of golf. I like the idea of the game but it's such a timesink... one day, when I'm less busy with other things, perhaps I'll take it up.
The entire outfit is muted, and there's nothing that "pops" since your going without the tie.
Right now, the PS matches the pants.
Something like an orange PS might complete the look with some contrast.
Also, the leg openings need to be tapered.
Besides SF, what are you busy with?
You need to learn golf when you're young, and have time to sink.
- › FINAL DROP: Edward Green Rosewood CC Dover - UK8.5E - Dainite On 606 3 minutes ago
- › Obama's Unravelling 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › "Books That Will Make Me Smarter" 5 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...