Erkel, Orville Redenbacher, and Pee Wee all care about how they look.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 946
Styleforum Top Picks
It really wasn't that funny the first time. There are some outlandish outfits on this site, but that's what we like around here. You like to look like a hipster, I like to look like James Bond. Whatever, when I was a child in my 20's I thought Grunge was the shit as well. What the hell difference does what I wear affect you? Why you gotta be all up in my grill? Why not just snort internally and say look at those losers than yell upstairs for your mom to bring you a sandwich?
This is the essence of this guy. He only cares about clothing in the context of trolling a clothing forum. The suicide shoes thread was horrible and he should've been banned then.
Am I the only one who doesn't see a *huge* difference between the Banana Republic pics that Reev posted and many of the fits that are posted on MC casual? I mean, the tailored fit casual cotton blazers are the same, the trou are generally similar (except for the cargo pants one), its mostly the shirts that are different (kind of cheap looking plaids). Sure, up close the quality of the garments may be different than what is in favor in SF, but the general look seems fairly mainstream (for MC Casual, not for WAYWRN).
You ain't the only one. Both are sports coat, shirt, and trouser look. Just some people had a hard time realize that BR/JCrew look is essentially the MC Casual look. The only differences are fit, quality of the garment, and brand.
The difference between Boglioli/PT01/incotex and BR/JCrew is very slim.
If trolling itself is a ban-able offense, than foo should be banned long ago with his one shoes one shirt Hermes wallet thread.
SF become the SF today due to the diversity of opinions. Otherwise it would be just another Ask Andy or Fedora Lounge.
Yeah, it's a bit much for me too; I goofed slightly on a measurement I sent in. Will be fixed next time round (should still have a generous roll, but not as superfat as it is here). But once in a while, a really fat roll can be fun. I'll almost never wear it buttoned though; I'm not a particular fan of buttondown collars with ties.
You know, I've only ever actually played a few rounds of golf. I like the idea of the game but it's such a timesink... one day, when I'm less busy with other things, perhaps I'll take it up.
The entire outfit is muted, and there's nothing that "pops" since your going without the tie.
Right now, the PS matches the pants.
Something like an orange PS might complete the look with some contrast.
Also, the leg openings need to be tapered.
Besides SF, what are you busy with?
You need to learn golf when you're young, and have time to sink.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...