Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 930
I've a feeling we've had that discussion before; that pair won't go much beyond a quarter to a half inch lower, even without a belt.
Thanks & agreed; it would probably work better that way. That brown jacket is also a little over-suppressed at the waist, and will look a bit better once it's let out slightly, and the sleeves are taken up a touch. I'm going to do that once the season turns (it's a linen blend, so once mid/late autumn arrives I'll have to put it away anyway).
Thanks; I keep cuffs on this pair of jeans, simply because they're a bit more casual than my other pair (which is hemmed) in terms of the wash/distressing/fit, so I figure the cuffs complement that. I do go back & forth on that, though. Maybe one day I'll get them hemmed...
I'm guessing the cardy was needed to transition into cooler evenings? If so, I can totally get behind the functional necessity, but would visually prefer a moderately loose cable crew neck (cotton, given the season) sweater on top instead of a cardigan, esp. with the second look.
^ I think it looks nice in the close-up. BTW, I'm assuming this is a bit closer to the actual colours? I know my own photos are frequently terribly lit, so I'm not the best person to say this, but it's sometimes really difficult to be sure of colours in some photos. I have zero photo-editing skills, but even the autolevel & autocontrast functions in a free program like Photoscape can improve quality a fair bit. Takes 10s to do.
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Apolis Indigo Wool Chore Coat - Size Medium 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...